She finds a spot near the shoreline, a few feet away from it. I set the cooler and my bag down, then I spread the large beach towel out.

Jasmine sits down on the towel and lies back. I tie Zeus' leash around the umbrella before sticking it securely in the ground and then put Zeus on the leash.

He doesn't resist he just runs around on the blanket, rolling around, and playing with Jasmine.

I smile at the two, and lie back on the blanket, arms behind my head and glasses perched on my nose.

The sun beams down on me, warming my body, I hear Jasmine giggles at my sides before I feel a rough, dry, wetness on my cheek. Then it's on my nose and chin.

Zeus.

Lifting my glasses up on my head I look down at the brown fur ball and lift him in the air. He kicks his little legs and it looks like he's trying to swim.

I chuckle and set him back on my stomach. He stands uncomfortably for a minute and then lays down, curling into himself.

Jasmine smiles and leans over, kissing my cheek.

"I was hoping for a real kiss."

She chuckles and kisses my pouted lips. I bring my hand up, cupping the back of her neck, and holding her there to make the kiss longer.

With one more kiss to my lips, she stands, unwrapping her skirt, and heading to the water.

God she's gorgeous.

I glance around the beach to see if anyone near by looks sketchy, I don't want anyone to take Zeus.

The few people here are about a yard away on both sides of us.

Figuring no one's going to come snatch him, and deciding to keep my eyes on him, I stand and walk to the water.

I wrap my arms around her waist and spin her arms around. Then I walk us further into the water, my waist covered but it's stops at her knees because I'm holding her.

Smirking deviously I move further in then I lift her higher and dunk her in the water. Right before her head submerges she sucks in a breath.

Her eyes are wide, mouth agape when she comes back up and I fall into a fit of laughter. My stomach hurts because I'm laughing so hard.

She frowns and pushes me. I don't realize at first that I've lost my balance.

My eyes widen as it dawns upon me, she smirks as I fall back.

I'm surrounded by blue as I drift under before pushing myself up and out of the water, gasping for air.

"Okay," I nod," okay I deserved that."

She nods affirmatively before crossing her arms and walking back to our spot. Zeus barks and jumps around as she approaches.

I chuckle and lie back, floating on my back and looking up at the blue sky.

It's so beautiful out today. The weather is perfect, wind blowing ever so slightly in this 60 degree weather, water cool, and the sky as blue as I've ever seen it.

Nothing gets better than this. Perfect day off.

After a few minutes I go back to Jasmine and sit down cross legged.

Opening the cooler I pull out a Pitch Black Mountain Dew and an apple juice, handing the Mountain Dew to Jasmine then I open the small grey bag and grab two treats for Zeus.

"Zeus, gimme paw." I say holding my hand out.

He cocks his head to the side then brings his little paw up and places it in mine. I give him a treat.