After I've been rung up and I pay I go load everything  into my car and head home.

9:15.

My moms are still sleep so I put away all the groceries before starting on breakfast.

I make chocolate crepes, with the help of Pinterest, filling them with cream and strawberries. Then I make bacon and scrambled eggs.

I plate the food, pour two glasses of orange juice, put it all on a serving tray and take it up to my moms room.

After knocking I wait for the okay to come in. I've learned the hard way that knocking is important.

I push the door open and take the tray over to them.

"Good morning moms." I smile.

Momma sits up, leaning against the headboard and I set the tray over her lap. Ma leans up and rests her head on her hand.

"What's all this?" Momma asks.

"Nothing special, I just woke up early and wanted to make my two favorite women breakfast."

Ma chuckles," is that why you left out at 7 in the morning?"

"I didn't think you had heard me but yeah that's why. Funnily enough I ran into Peyton."

Momma raises her brows," what happened, did she hurt you?"

"Does she look hurt?" Ma sarcastically asks, grabbing a plate and starting to eat.

I laugh," nah she apologized actually. I forgave her. She's misguided, and truthfully a little insecure."

Ma swallows her food and sips her orange juice before talking," look at you all wise and philosophical and shit."

"Alex stop cursing around her." Momma scolds.

"For fucks sake Jessi she's a grown ass woman she probably cusses anyway."

I raise my hand," occasionally yes."

Momma rolls her eyes and focuses on her food.

The doorbell rings. I stand and go downstairs, pulling the door open.

"There's my superstar!"

A smile stretches across my face," I take it you got your invite."

"Of course I did, look at it," she holds it up.

It's black and on the front in golden words it says 'River Entertainment'. On the inside, in golden words, reads her name, address, time and event.

"I'm so excited my best friend is a big time photographer."

I step back and let Casey in and she heads straight to the kitchen.

Laughing I say," I'm not, not yet at least."

She sees my food on the counter, grabs a fork, and starts eating it.

I hate her but I love her. I mean she's my best friend so I don't expect anything less.

"Yes you are. If you weren't big time you wouldn't be having a show, with investors." She beams.

Shaking my head I grab a fork, lean on the counter beside her, and start to eat.

"I'm nervous Case." I sigh stabbing a strawberry with my fork.

Casey leans her head on my shoulder and sips from my orange juice," you have nothing to be nervous about babe. Your work is awesome, I've seen it first hand."