24 Deadly Sloth of Park Jimin

"Jimin, you can't be serious," V's voice broke after hearing Jimin.

"Jimin ah, please. Tell us what is wrong," Taemin enquire softly as he looked into Jimin's dead eyes.

Jimin looked into Taemin's worried eyes but do not understand why are they even worried. Everyone will leave eventually, so why are they even worried?

Jimin look to the white ceiling of BTS dance studio and willed himself to stop crying. He is only doing what he needs to do in order to protect his own heart.

"They.."

"They?" Kai probed to encourage Jimin to speak more.

".. they won't be coming too.. right?"

"Who are you refering to Jimin? All of BTS are here. Even Taemin, Kai and Timoteo of your squad," Namjoon, the leader of BTS, asked.

Jimin shook his head and laughed a little which he felt sounded pathetic even to himself, "..right. Why will the rest even be here? Aren't I stupid to even have a little bit of hope?"

"You are not stupid, you are my Jimin hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as he took Jimin's hand from Timoteo.

Jimin almost immediately swung his hand from Jungkook's, releasing his grip and causing Jungkook to tear more from his actions.

"Don't. Don't even touch me anymore. We will all no longer be together very soon.. Very soon."

"Jimin, we have been patient. You need to tell us what is wrong now," Suga said in a low voice. He was frustrated by Jimin now but he is also trying to be as careful as possible in order not to worsen Jimin.

The room became silent with only sounds of Jin comforting Jungkook that everything will be alright soon and sobbings of V, Jhope and Jungkook.

Jimin looked to his BTS members and some of his squad that were in front of him. He knows people will all eventually leave, so why not he leaves first before suffering the heartache of someone else leaving him first?

"You meant the rest of the squad. Is that it Jimin?" Timoteo finally broke the silence in the room.

Jimin did not react to what Timoteo said. He continued staring at the white ceilings, contemplating if he should really even be living since he do not want to do or say anything anymore. He just wants everything to end.

"Is it Ravi?" Timoteo probed.

Jimin continued staring into the ceilings.

"Sungwoon?"

Jimin did not move or bat his eyelids.

"Jaeoh?"

Jimin closed his eyes hearing his precious baby girl's name. Tears started rolling down his cheeks again.

"Jaeoh. It is about Jaeoh," Timoteo confirmed, "Kai, call Sungwoon and get him to bring Jaeoh here, quick."

Kai nodded and was about to leave the studio to make the call, but he stopped when Jimin's voice croaked, "Don't.."

Everyone gathered nearer to Jimin as he mumbled his words, "I-i.. I can't. Don't.."

"If it is somethimg that have to do with Jaeohie, we will get her here. We will resolve whatever is going on," Timoteo said, but look at Taemin since Taemin and Jaeoh were not exactly on good terms now. Taemin just nodded to show Timoteo that it is alright.

Timoteo nodded towards Kai to let him know to contact Sungwoon, but Jimin continued mumbling 'no' with his eyes shut.

Kai wants Jimin to return back to the livelyJimin he knows, not the broken Jimin that he is seeing now. He secretly hid behind the BTS members and sent a message to Sungwoon, hoping that Sungwoon will see it and bring Jaeoh along fast.