Chapter 9- Make Up's, Dance, and No More Nice Girl

Rosemary's POV

"Zed please, Zed please understand."

"Rose, what happened? Did I scare you? Why are you doing this to me, to us?!" I shake getting scared lightly.

"Zed please, it's not you it's me."

"YOU KNOW THATS CRAP ROSE! NOTHING EVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE! I LOVED YOU!"

"I LOVED YOU TOO! DO YOU THINK I HAD THE CURAGE TO TELL YOU THIS, NO! BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A COWARD AND NOT TELL YOU FACE TO FACE!" By now tears were streaming down my face, trying not to get attention from any zombies or even Zoey, seeing her peak from the window of her house.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you," I didn't say anything only to clinch my bag tightly on my shoulder," but I'll respect you Rose and I'll wait for you if I have to."

"Just remember I do love you Zed and that I'm sorry. Goodbye." I started to walk towards the exit until I heard my name being called, turning I saw Zoey and she looks at me with confusion on her look.

"Zoey...you should go back inside."

"What happened? Why did my brother yell at you?"

"We has an argument darling, nothing to worry about."

"Will you still come over to the house and see me?"

"Yes of course Zoey." I bend down and hug her. Afterwards I made sure she reached her house and walked to school alone.

When entering the school I sit outside with Eliza and we had a small chat while Bucky was hugging Eliza on her waist.

"Zed told us y'all broke up."

"Yeah, I'm just very confused right now and I need to find out some things."

"Your confused? I thought you loved him."

"Well maybe I need to work something out, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Well Zed has been sad that this happened."

"Eliza maybe we will get back together, maybe we won't. Zed has to move on."

"Sis, don't you think that perhaps Zed might've been more hurt than you? I mean sure he's a guy and your a girl but I mean we have feelings as well."

"I know, I know. But I needed to end it soon enough, it was going too fast for me Bucky."

"What do you mean too fast? You two have been waiting to be together since the beginning of Freshman year, and now your broken up."

"He said he wanted to have children together in the future."

As I slowly watched Eliza and Bucky's reaction, as their mouth dropped from their places.

"I'm sure it was in the moment, that he wouldn't actually have said it."

"No but he was thinking it Eliza. And why are you two shocked about this?"

"You actually know that human and zombies never had a child once together before right? If you and Zed were to do that, it could possibly change this town."

"Whoa whoa Eliza! I am NOT getting pregnant now."

"I know that Rose but I'm just saying, if that would happen in the future it could change the history forever."

"I know that Eliza but I don't know if we're going to be together in the future. He said he'll wait but I don't want him to wait."

"Why not Rose?"