Chapter 2-So It Begins

Rosemary's POV

"Pep Rally today sis. You and Addison will rock it." I smile a little at him and saw Zed on the other side of the fence, sitting with Eliza and Bonzo. Walking inside as the bell ringed, I decided to follow them down to the basement.

"There's no human students in the basement." I gazed down at the floor and then looked at the janitor.

"Uh, someone yakked in the cafeteria."

"Oh right. Still the janitor." He moves past me with his mop and goes out. As he left I looked around and God it doesn't look so good of a place to be.

"Wow. This is....awful."

"Yeah, we would have cleaned but the teacher is territorial about his mop."

"Rosemary what are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize. Last night was cheer initiation. Not that that's a good excuse. I'm so sorry. My brother Bucky hates zombies and he made us do it, but I'll promise you that I didn't do anything to anyone's homes."

"What if Bucky sees us talking?"

"We'll make sure he doesn't. Uh, see you at the Pep Rally this afternoon?"

"Zombies don't do pep rallies." Eliza answers.

"We'll think about it." I smile a little at Zed and left. Closing the door behind me.

I walked to the gym and started to practice with Addison and Bree.

"Where were you this morning cuz? Couldn't find you in the cafeteria."

"I was tutoring some kids," Addison gave me the kind of face when she doesn't believe you and that's when I lowered my voice,"I went to apologize to Zed and the Zombies. They might come to the pep rally this afternoon."

"Zombies at pep rallies would be serious drama. Not to mention Bucky would be furious."

We all got inside getting dressed and Addison helps me with my ponytail.

"There's zombies at the pep rally!" I smile and got down on the floor next to the door, to see that Bree is in fact right.

"They wouldn't dare." Bucky stands above me and plasters on a smirk on his face,"Stacey, Lacey, Tracey, bust out the spirit sticks." I gasp softly and looked down on the hard title of the floor.

We got into our positions and I put on a smile. Doing the cheer routine and then we all chanted.

"Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!
Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!"

He comes out and everyone cheers. His posters behind posters behind posters behind poster, point is there are so many posters that he could jump through.

"Welcome to the Seabrook Cheer Rally! It is going to be a great year. We are going to win the State Cheer Champion again."

Everyone chant the usual, 'Go Seabrook' and 'Go Mighty Shrimp'. I was standing at the top of the pyramid and they tossed me high in the sky until I heard something was going on and that no one was there to catch me, that was until I landed in Zed's arms. I smile and wrap my arms around his pale like neck.

"Hey."

"Hey." I smile and blush a little bit.

"You. Me. We gotta talk." We both looked at the coach of the Football Team and back at each other.

He puts me down and go to Coach. I walked back, only to be met by Bucky and Addison, along with Bree.

"Are you okay sis?" I nod my head and silently went into the locker room. Changing into my baby blue dress. I went with Addison and Bree to the cafeteria and we got our food. Sitting down and opening my salad plate I hear the announcement speaker.