Chapter 3- New Things & Zombie Mash

{Rosemary's Outfit for The Zombie Mash}

Rosemary's POV

After a short while Mom made dinner and I ate before getting ready for my adventure with Bree.

"Where are you going darling?"

"To sleepover at Bree's house. Addison will be there."

"Alright be careful darling."

"Will do Mother."

I walked outside and saw Bree in Bucky's van, I let my heart leap, if that's even possible, and got inside the van. Bree drove in silence and I looked behind the van to see the apples back there.

"Are you sure this will be good? Nothing will go wrong."

"I'm positive. Zed and Bonzo need fresh apples. If they can't eat like us in the cafeteria why not bring it to them, at least they'll be able to taste the food."

"You have a good point there Rose. But do we even have back up in case something happens?"

"Yes we do. All I have to do is dial a number."

Upon arriving at the barrier, I got down from the van when Bree stopped it. I opened the back seat and grabbed one pack of apples and place them on four doorsteps of the zombies homes. Possibly tomorrow I could get more and make sure that the entire neighborhood get apples.

"Rose I don't have a good feeling about this."

"It'll be fine Bree. Nothing bad will happen."

"Rose? What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Zed standing with Zoey.

"Just delivering some apples. I know Bonzo likes them."

"Zoey go inside to Dad, I have to talk to her." Zoey goes inside and Zed comes closer to me, backing me up to the back of the van.

"Zed, you won a game. I wasn't trying to do anything bad I was just-"

"Thank you. Bonzo will love them and I'm sure will the other families as well." Smiling I looked down and saw that Zed's arm where his Z-Band is looks red around it.

"Ze-Zed...your Z-Band. Your wrist. Do you have a doctor here? If not I'll take you to one."

"Rose calm down. I've been hacking my Z-Band to win all these games."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Zombies will be more accepted. We can be together."

"Zed....if it's dangerous I don't want you do it please. You can't risk your life to change and want people to accept you, Zed I still like you the way you are."

"I will be fine. There are only two more games left and after that I won't hack my Z-Band, I promise."

"Rose we need to go back now. Addison is coming." I sigh and smile at Zed.

"I'll see you in school tomorrow and be careful about the Z-Band. I can't see my little star player hurt."

"I'm your star player huh?" He teases and smirks. I laugh it off and nod my head.

"Yes Zed, you are. This is where I say good night and be on my way, but I don't want to go away."

"The zombies are having a Zombie Mash tomorrow night. I'll tell you about it in school. But this is where he kisses her good night." My heart rapidly beats fast but Bree intruded.

"Rose we really have to go. Addison is furious." I sigh and smile, looking back before leaving Zed.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow."
^^^^^^^^^
I was in the cafeteria in the morning and I saw Zed. Wanting to go up to him and talk and so that's what I did, or so I thought. Bucky came in front of me and had a serious brother look on his face.