Dr. Roberts

Dismay coursed through her whole body as she watched a portion of the wall separate from the rest of the wall and swing open slowly. A figure appeared from behind the door that seemed to resemble all descriptions of humans, which was two sticks of flesh protruding out from where the tail was supposed to go. It was truly a horrific sight, and she was grateful she wasn't born as such a repulsive animal as a human. This human appeared to be a young girl, most likely in her late 20s. Her brown hair barely grazed her shoulders, and Nico found herself disgusted by the overwhelming amount of flesh one human could take on. She had never felt more vulnerable in her life than she did as that creature studied her with cold eyes. Nico took a deep breath and decided to take a chance and attempt at conversation.

"Hello?" Nico asked, hoping her voice wasn't trembling.

"Hello," came the slow response. What was that glimmer that flitted through her eyes? Confusion? Curiosity? And how did they speak the same language? I mean, she did try to test if they could communicate properly, but she didn't actually expect it to work. "My name is Dr. Roberts. Do you have a name?"

She scoffed. Of course she had a name! "I'm Princess Nicolette Amatheia Oona Sereia," she stated with distaste, straightening her back and holding her head high. "Tell me how and why you found us," she demanded. Dr. Roberts appeared to ponder this demand, but she said nothing. "Why are you here? Why am I here?!" Nico begged for any response, but she was not given such a pleasure. She shrank back into her corner and sighed. This was going to be a long, painful day.