Confrontation

"Your Highness! You're awake!" exclaimed Wendell.
    She didn't want to waste a second with pointless chatter. "Where's Zach?"
    The grin immediately fell from his face. "That man is where he belongs."
    "That's not what I asked. Which wing of the dungeon is he in? I'm releasing him."
    "But princess, he attacked you."
    "No, he didn't. I remember exactly what happened, and him attacking me was not a part of any of it."
    "Are you sure you know what happened? Or did he tamper with your memories?"
    "Tamper with my memories? You and I both know he doesn't have the ability to tamper with my memories. No one can tamper with a person's memories, and this is no time for one of your conspiracy theories."
    "Actually, princess, I recall there being some intel on one of the Dark Princes. It says that one of them actually can tamper with memories, and considering that no one knows where the Dark Princes are, it is possible that he's one of them. We have no proof of who he really is, and according to some of the descriptions in the records, he certainly looks a whole lot like a Dark Prince."
    "Stop this nonsense. He's not a Dark Prince, I know he's not that kind of a person. I know him. Now tell me where he is!"
    "You know him? You mean, just like how you knew Prince Phillip?"
    She flinched. "Don't you dare compare him to that monster of a Prince. He's nothing like Phillip."
    "I wouldn't be so sure, Your Highness."
    "Get out," she growled
    "But Your Highness, I'm only trying to help you see that..."
    "Get out!" Nico shouted this time. Wendell jumped back in surprise. Nico never shouted, but she had been pushed to her limits.
    After taking a moment to regain his composure, he replied timidly, "You'll find him in the third wing of the dungeon." Then, without another word, he left, leaving Nico to continue on to her final destination.