The week goes by and Sophia is being less clingy now that I've been back to work for a week. Hint, I said less clingy, she's still being overbearing.

Friday night...

We both come home from working late at the restaurant. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as I step in and start to rinse my hair and body, I realize Sophia left the shampoo in the kitchen. She was freaking out this morning because she was late and took it into the kitchen to wash her hair quickly.

I shake my head out of annoyance. I wrap my body in a towel and head into the kitchen. I see Sophia skyping with Caleb. I can see Aiden laying on the cot behind him, reading a book. He has his hand behind his head, showing his thick and muscular body. Fuck I'm wearing only a towel infront of the camera.

"Fuck Sophia, you could have warned me." I yell. Running into the kitchen grabbing the shampoo.

"Well, I didn't think you would come out here half naked." She says sarcastically.

I furrow my eyebrows, "yeah well, someone left the shampoo out in the kitchen."

She chuckles. I hear Caleb laughing. Fuck...he can still see me.

"looking good, half naked in that towel, Mia." Caleb says chuckling.

All of a sudden, a book hits Caleb in the back of the head and I watch Aiden get off the cot and walk away. "Dude what the fuck?" I hear Caleb yell.

I roll my eyes and start to walk away. "What is wrong with you two?"

Sophia chuckles, "he just likes to push Aiden's buttons and your an easy button to push right now."

I growl, "whatever."

She shakes her head, "hey, you asked."

I walk back down the hallway to finish my shower. I smile to myself. It makes me kind of happy that Aiden was jealous.

Weeks go by and I've been focusing on myself. Just like my therapist and Dad wanted. Well...I do it for myself too. I've been getting into yoga, trying to relax myself. It seems to help.

I've also been going to therapy and working on controlling my feelings, my nightmares and working on my trust issues. I know it's a long road, but I feel like I making some progress. Plus, I really like Rachel. She pushes me enough out of my comfort zone, but not too much.

I've also been looking at apartments online. I haven't had that conversation with Sophia yet and I know it will be an argument. She doesn't want me living alone right now. She thinks it's too soon.

I'm feeling like my life is starting to go back into the right pieces. The police dropped the investigation. They decided that all of the evidence points towards me telling the truth. Now, I don't have that black cloud hanging over me. It's like all of the tension from my past is starting to dissipate.

I arrive at Sophia's apartment. I need to tell her about me looking at apartments.

As I walk in, she hangs up the phone with Caleb.

"Hey! I'm glad you're here. I need to talk to you about something." She says.

I smile, shutting the door, "oh yeah? so do I."

She pulls me to the couch, "Okay, I'm not sure how you will feel about this, but I need to at least tell you about it."

I nod, "okay, you're starting to freak me out."

She smiles, "Julia and I are throwing a welcome home party for Lee, Caleb and .....Aiden." She stops and looks at me.

I take a deep breath, "okay?"

She bites her lip, "I'm letting you know, just in case....you might want ...to go? All of our friends and family will be there and it didn't feel right not telling you about it at least."

I realized, Sophia was trying to be considerate of my feelings. "Soph, I don't think I'm ready to do that. But, thank you for letting me know."

She smiles, "you're welcome. What did you want to tell me?"

I take a deep breath, "I'm moving out."

She stands up, "what! I don't want you to move out. I don't think it's a good idea."

I knew she was going to be pissed. "Look Soph, I've been living by myself for awhile before. I'll be fine. I'm safe. I just need my own life. Plus, you're moving in with Caleb when he comes back, remember?"

She scoffs, "I remember, I figured you could stay with us!"

I shake my head, frowning, "fuck no...I'm not listening to you two fuck like rabbits when he gets home. Soph, you will still see me all the time. You're my cousin."

She laughs, "fine...but I want to come with you to look at apartments." She giggles, "I can't wait for Caleb to get home so we can fuck like rabbits."

I chuckle, "you're so crazy."

Sad thing is, I would have been the same way if Aiden and I hadn't had that huge misunderstanding. Now, the only thing that consumes my mind are the good memories we shared. It makes it so hard to not want to forgive him.