*Epilouge*

Waiting in the airport was hard. I had to make a desicion. And it wasn't easy.

Ari, Alexa, Alyssa, and Josie sat with me, and I only told Ari and Alexa about Louis. I wasn't exactly close with Alyssa and Josie, and I didn't want to tell more people than I had to.

I held the sheets of paper in my hand, which Jordan gave me. My hands were shaking.

"Rachel, calm down." Alexa whispered.

"I can't Lexa."

"It's going to be fine."

I rolled my eyes. When people said "Its going to be fine" it usually meant it's not going to be fine. Fine was a word that said to me "not what you want it to be."

I sighed, waiting impatiently for the boys to come. Fans were everywhere, scouting for the boys, and occasionally, the would come over to us and ask for an auotgraph and a picture.

"Oh my god!" Alexa screamed, turning her head around. Liam stood behind her, smiling like an idiot. She got up and ran into his arms, alomst knocking him to the floor.

One by one, the boys came, surprising and scaring each of the girls, and I was last. Go Figure.

Louis came in front of me, smiling. My heart skipped a beat, because I still love him. I ran into his arms, crying in his shoulder.

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls or texts?" he whispered.

I was scared. Scared to confront him about this.

I shoved the papaers into his hands.

"That's why." I said, pointing them.

He turned them over, confused and then looked alarmed.

"What is this?"

"Proof!"

"This is crap-"

"Louis, that's why I didn't call or text you back. Do you know how bad that hurt me? That just proved you're no better than Steven." I said, tears still coming down my face. "And you said you'd show me you were better. This just erased all respect for you."

"Rachel-"

"No Louis. It's over." I say, storming out of the airport.

"Rachel!" Louis yelled, running after me.

I ran as fast as I could out of the airport and got a taxi just as someone was getting out of it.

"Just take me somewhere away from here." I said, wiping my face off.

"Okay?"

I turned around, and saw Louis standing where the taxi was parked, and he was crying.

He had no reason to cry.