Chapter 11

I opened my eyes and found myself in a light blue room, and I was laying in a hospital bed. Louis was sitting in the chair next to the window, playing onhis phone. But the expression on his face was worried and sad.

I sat up and winced in pain. Louis looked up and gave a half hearted smile.

"Rachel! You're finally up."

"Yeah. Where are we?"

"A hospital in London."

"For what?" I asked stupidly before I remebered what happened. "Nevermind. I remember."

"Yeah. Do you want some pain meds?"

"Sure. What happened to my leg?"

"You shattered it. The doctors were great though."

"Good. How long was I out?"

"Hm well, about 12 hours maybe?"

"Woah. You stayed with me this whole time?"

"Yeah. I never really thought how the others got back to the campsite."I smiled. "Yeah I see that."

I just noticed Louis was still in his swim trunks and didn't have a shirt on. I wonder how well that went with the nurses.

"Do you have clothes?"

"No, but I'm fine."

"What happened to the others?"

"They should be on their way now."

"Oh okay. When can I get out of here?"

"Tonight maybe."

Someone knocks on the door and opens it slightly looking in.

"Harry!" I exlaim.

Harry, Allison, Alexa, Liam, Zayn, Ari, andNiall walk into the room with a stuffed animal or a balloon in their hand.

"Guys! Thanks for coming!"

"I'm so sorry Rachel." Alexa says and attempts tohug me on the bed.

"Alexa it's fine."

"No it's not. I shouldve never suggested it. It's all my fault."

"Alexa. Stop. I was careless and stupid and didn't listen to you. So i'm sorry."

"Rachel-"

"Stop." I say and smile so she knows Im just trying to make her feel better.

A nurse steps in the room and records how everything is.

"Hey, can you give her some more pain meds?" Louis asks.

"Yeah. Drink something with these." she says handing me the small blue pills. "By how everything is looking, I think you can leave this evening."

"Thanks." I say and smile.

"No problem. I'll check back on you in about an hour." she says and walks out of the room.

"She had nice hair and eyes." Zayn said.

Ari was right about to hit him on the shoulder, but caught herself.

"Im gonna get something to drink." she said sadly and left the room.

"Zayn! Was that needed?"

"What? I'm a single man."

"While your ex is inthe room." I say coldly.

He rolls his eyes and sits down on the window sill.

An awkward silence filled the room until Allison laughed as Harry whispered something in her ear with his arms around her wait. I smile at them because they are so cute. Just thinking about how low her self esteem was awhile ago was, and seeing she's dating one of the most famous guys in the world tells her she was wrong. And she was.

"Can you leave your room?" Louis asks.

"I can see." I press the red button on my TV remote and the nurse comes in almost immediatly.

"What do you need Rachel?"

"I was wondering if I can leave my room? Like use crutches or something?"

"Yeah sure you can. Just stay in the building. I'll run and get you some crutches." she says and walks out of the room.

"Yay! So, what are we doing?"

"I don't know, eating?"

"Ooh! Can I come?" Niall bursts in.

"No Niall, this is my alone time with Rachel."

"Oh sorry Lou."

"No prob. Anyway, yeah are you hungry?"

"Yeah! I never really noticed it, but I'm starved."

The nurse walks back into the room with a pair of crutches and helps me up."You can change Rachel."

"Do I have anything to change into?"