1st Chapter "Award Show"

I was at an award show when I met him....

Matt, from the band D.R.U.G.S, was on stage with someone else and they where just talking. I turned my head to talk to my friend, Rach, who brought me and that's when it all started. Andy Beirsack, from Black Veil Brides, was two rows infront and one row over to my left.

He was there with his band members, Ashely, CC, Jake, and Jinxx. Andy turned his head and saw me, he must of recognized me because he waved towards me. He mouthed, "Excuse yourself in five minutes and meet me at the restroom." Then he got up and left.

I waited five minutes, excused myself and walked to the restroom. Andy was there sure enough waiting for me.

"Hi, Andy. How are you," was all I could say.

"Hey, I'm good thanks for asking. I bet your wondering why I asked you here."

He was right I was wondering why so, I just nodded my head.

So he went on, " I remembered your face from twitter. I remember you telling me about your problems. I was just curious 'cause you haven't messaged me in awhile 'bout your problems."

He was worried about me no one ever worries about me, I thought.

"Oh. I haven't had Internet connection in awhile. I'm staying with my cousin here for awhile then I go back to Hampton in about a week. But all in all I haven't been myself in awhile, because I've been taking care of a 6 year old boy who knows too much about girls an-"

He interrupted me and said, "So, Bekah, how would you like to take a break and come on tour with us?"

I was shocked that he asked me that."I'd have to ask my cousin."

"Ok, that's fine, here's my number for you to text me if you can go. I'll give you a time when you can come over." I took the his number and gave him mine also.

Then we went back to the award show and acted like nothing happened.

A/N: This is my first story so I hope you enjoy it

Vote and Comment