Sacrificed Heart For A Broken Soul.

Lydia's POV.

After the incident with Crowley, he agreed to help us as long as I stayed a good distance away from him at all times. He told us that there was a way for us to get me into hell and back to Stiles. But Derek isn't going to like it.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Deaton and I were looking for clues as to how we can get Stiles back in a couple old books that he had tucked away." Derek says as he walks in and sits down. Everyone's eyes are set on me and I can feel the tension hanging in the air. Scott nudges me a bit and Dean raises his eyebrows. I make a motion with my hand saying to tell him, which causes everyone to take a step back, leaving me front and center of the room.

"Why are you all so quiet? And why are your hearts racing?" I walk a bit closer to Derek, as my eyes climb their way to his gaze, "We might've found a way to get Stiles back..." I trail off, the words echoing in the loft, "That's amazing!! How?!" He asks, barely able to contain his excitement, "I...um..." His eyes flickering with a spark of hope as he awaits my reply, "I have to marry him." I blurt out, louder then intended.

The room falls into a silence before finally, Derek speaks, "You have to what now??" He asks, squinting his eyes a bit, "You have to marry....my boyfriend??" Dean and Sam share a look as Sam tries to help by saying, "Temporarily, yes..." Derek puts his head down as Crowley steps forward, "Look, don't get your facial hair in a knot! It'll only be till the kid's out of the hell hole I call home!" Derek stands up and looks down at me. My heart begins to beat faster, but still I stand my ground, "For Stiles." He whispers, letting his head fall.

"For Stiles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is incredibly short, I know. But the next one is going to be longer, and probably intense, but definitely sad!

Soooo...I'm sorry ahead of time and I'm sorry this chapter is so crappy lol

(Also...might be a cliffhanger)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!! Gotta hop! Byee! :)