Forgotten.

Stiles' POV.

I wake up with a groan, as I slowly open my eyes. I squint my eyes, blinded by the light. Slowly I stand to my feet and study my surroundings.

"Do you know where you are?" I heard a voice say, "No." I choke out with a raspy voice. Kate walks out from behind the shadow, looking at her feet with a smile.

"Look around." She tells me. I then continue to study the room, seeing only rows of benches. "Are we..." I pause, "in a train station??"

She smiles, looking up at me with a confident smirk before asking, "Have you ever heard of the wild hunt?" I scrunch my eyebrows and run a hand through my hair, looking at her.

"Horsemen doomed to ride a storm for eternity." I whisper in a questioning tone. "Yes, but what do they do?" She asks. "Take people." I tell her.

"And erase them from existence. No trace of memory. No trace of anything." She explains.

I sit down on one of the benches, confusion clouding my mind. My heart jumping at the sudden voice coming from behind me, and the extra pair of eyes burning into the back of my head.

"I think it's time to get this show on the road." My head spins around, seeing Rowena leaning against a wall.

"Boys!" She yells. Causing two men to appear both holding one of my arms. I struggle against their grip, failing to break myself free of their hold, when both Rowena and Kate are standing in front of me, Rowena holding a small wooden box, one I recognize immediately.

"No! No, please! Please don't do this!!" I yell, "You don't know what you're doing!!" They both share a look, confident in what they're about to do. "Oh, I think we know exactly what we're doing." Kate says.

"You won't be able to control him!" I warn. Only bringing smirks to their faces.

"We'll be just fine." Kate says, "It's you who will be in trouble." She finishes. "Derek will find me! He'll save me!" I assure, myself more then them.

"Not if he doesn't remember you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek's POV.

Everyone is standing around the table, waiting for me to tell them why I called a pack meeting. "Okay! Listen up!" I yell, grabbing their attention, "There's a new threat to Beacon Hills." I inform, "I've talked about this with Kira, because her mom knows more about this then any of us. Kira! You wanna take over from here?" I ask.

Giving me a simple nod, she takes my place in front of the pack. "It's called a Nogitsune. It's a fox spirit that feeds off chaos, strafe and pain. It's extremely dangerous, and the only thing I know of that can stop it, is if you kill it." She takes a breath, then releasing it in the form of a sigh, "But this spirit possesses a human body."

I step forward, taking a breath, "It seems to have taken over a teenager boy." I then lay out a picture so the whole pack could see, "Have any of you seen this boy in school?" I ask.

"No, I've never seen him." Malia says. "Neither have I" Isaac finally joining in on the conversation. We then turn to Lydia. "Lydia?" She hesitates, but soon replies with, "No."

They all say the same thing, until we get to the last person. Scott. He looks at the picture, curiosity and confusion in his eyes, when suddenly he says a simple "No." And shakes off the wonder.

I look at the picture, holding it close. Wondering how a person I've never seen before, could look so familiar. I drop the picture on the table, and silence the voice in the back of my head telling me I've seen this boy before.