Tears and Goodbyes.

Lydia's POV.

I'm running in the woods, something is after me but I don't know what.

I run into a clearing, and I can see someone on the ground.  I run over to see Derek holding Stiles in his arms.

Stiles is telling him it's okay. "What's okay?" I whisper.  I walk closer, and see a bullet hole in his stomach, I fall to my knees, "Oh my god!" I say, tears falling as I move closer, to try and help.

But then I feel something on my shoulder.  I look up and my eyes go wide, as I see who's standing over me, "Grandmom?" I ask in disbelief.

"Don't help him." She says, "He's my friend, I have too!!" I yell.

"He's okay." She states, "No he isn't, he got shot!" I tell her, as she slowly shakes her head, "Have hope, it will be okay."

I pull my arm out of her grasp and move to help.  I couldn't let him die! I couldn't just sit and watch! I had to do something!!

I put my hand on his and told him to be brave.

I try to move him but I can't, I try to call out to Derek but he couldn't hear me.  There's nothing I can do.

I watch as they kiss, tears escaping my eyes, when I hear him take his last breath, I sob.

Malia's on her knees sobbing, Derek is holding him while crying, and I'm just sitting here, barely able to breath as I watch it all unfold.

Why couldn't I do anything? Why couldn't I save him? I'm so useless!

"Lydia?" I look up to meet with Stiles' gaze.

"H-how?" I ask, "I don't know." He says, "Lydia, how did you get here??" He asks, with raised eyebrows, "I don't know." I tell him.

"Stiles, you need to come back!" I yell, "I don't think I can."

I start crying harder then ever before.  But he just looks at me and smiles.

"Only you could smile in a moment like this." I tell him, "Why are you smiling?" I ask, with scrunched eyebrows.

"Because you're still beautiful when you cry."

His smile grows as he takes a seat next to me.  He kisses my head and whispers "Goodbye Lydia."

"I love you."

And with that he disappeared.

I sit there and cry.  That's all I can do.  But then I realize something, if Stiles is dead, why didn't I scream?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shoot up, gasping, as I swallow a few gulps of air.  I get ready to scream, but nothing comes out.

That's weird, I know that wasn't just a dream, I can sense that Stiles is dead, but I haven't screamed.

I have to go see Stiles.

I jump in my car, pull out of my driveway, and go to Derek's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek's POV.

I sit and watch his lifeless body, wishing that he'd wake up and be okay.

How am I going to tell the pack? How am I going to live through today? I don't even deserve to be alive right now! If it wasn't for Stiles I'd be dead and he'd still be breathing!!

God! How am I going to tell his dad.

Malia's talking about how there has to be a way to bring him back, but I just keep shaking my head.

"We have to do something!"

"I know, Malia, but I can't think right now.  Tomorrow I want you to come back and we'll look for a way then." I tell her in a soft whisper, it's true, I can't think clearly, and neither can she.

"I'm not leaving his side!" She says, "and I'm not leaving yours either."

"Okay." I say in a soft tone, as she walks over to sit next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been sitting here for 10 minutes now, and I hear a knock at the door.  I jump up and walk over, with Malia behind me, ready to fight.

I open the door to find Lydia standing behind it.

"Lydia!" I say, in surprise.  She looks me in the eye, with her foot tapping on the floor.

"Where is he!" She says sternly with a raised voice.

"On the couch." Malia says, with sadness in her eyes, while looking at her feet.

Lydia pushes through us and makes her way to the couch.  "Who?" She asks, but I didn't know how to answer it was his mom who pulled the trigger, but that sounded crazy, "WHO?!" She yells, with tears running down her cheeks, not taking her eyes away from Stiles.

"Theo." I say, "That. Is. It!" She yells, walking towards the door.

I grab her arm, which causes her to look at me, "Where are you going??" I ask, "I'm going to kill him!!" She says, anger written on her face, "No! We can't lose you too!" I yell.

I understand she wants him dead, so do I, but she won't come back if I let her walk out that door.  And I think she knows that too.

"How did you even know to come here?" Malia asks.

"I had a dream, but it didn't feel like a dream." She says, as she pulls away from me and starts walking to the door.

"Lydia, st-" I say, but she cuts me off.

"Don't worry! I'm not going after Theo! I'm going to see Deaton."

"Why?" Malia asks.

"Because I want to know if there's a way to bring him back." She states.

"Do you think there is a way??" Malia asks, with hope shining in her eyes.

"Yes, I don't think Stiles was meant to die." She explains.

"What makes you think that??" I ask, with wide eyes, taking in the information.

"Because for once," She pauses, "I didn't scream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I don't have anything to say.....

Except for, I hope you enjoyed, gotta hop, byee.