If You're Going Through Hell Keep Going.

Stiles' POV.

Me and Sam soon find Allison and Malia and get them to the hospital. After we find out that they're okay we leave to find the others.

"Does this happen alot??" Sam asks, I keep my eyes on the road while tapping my thumb against the steering wheel. "Actually, yeah." I replie.

"Do you even know where we're going??" He asks me with raised eyebrows. I look to him and say, "Trust me I know where we're going!" We drive to the edge of the woods before I get out and gesture for Sam to follow.

"What are we doing here?!" He looks to me, "picking up a few friends" I tell him. We soon arrive to the nemeton, as I get on my knees and start digging, "What are you looking for??" Sam asks, "A box and a foxes tail." I tell him.

After 15 minutes of no luck I look to Sam "I can't find it! And we don't have time, let's go." I say to Sam in a frustrated tone, we walk back to the jeep, as I speed down the road with my mind set on one place. Eichen House.

We walk though the doors and I can feel the anxiety overtake my mind, as the memories come flowing back. "Ah! Stilinski!" The doctor yells, "Oh great." I say under my breath, "Have you come back??" He says with a smile, I scrunch my nose in disgust before answering, "No, I want to see the basement!"

He takes me and Sam to the basement, "Lock up after you're done." He says. He soon walks away as Sam leans in and asks, "You were in here??" I look to him with a grin, "Yeah." I open the door slowly and walk inside, as I turn my head to the right I see the pack tied up and gagged. They look at me and start yelling. But I can't understand what they're saying. I walk closer only to be thrown against the concrete wall, "Stiles!" I hear Sam yell.

"Stiles, it's been awhile!" Kate smiles at me, "I'm guessing you couldn't find the oni, or foxy. Well, that may be because I have them." My eyes widen in fear as I notice Sam struggling against Theo's grip in the corner of my eye, I pull my attention from Kate, landing it on Theo and Sam.  "Let them go! All of them!" I yell, "You can do whatever you want to me! Just let them live."

Her eyes wonder around the room as she looks to Theo with a smile, "Deal." She says, "Wait! I thought we had a deal! I get Scott and you get Stiles and Derek!!" Theo yells, "Yeah, well things change! And besides! All I want is Stiles!" She says.

"Why??" Sam asks, "Well because! He won over Derek Hale! And everyone knows that Derek and I have had this 'off again on again' relationship." She informs, "Well, it's not my fault that you were off again!" I yell. Her eyes flicker with anger, as she walks closer to me.

"Boys!" She yells, the oni soon appear out of thin air and untie the pack, grabbing Theo and throwing him against the wall, knocking him unconscious.

"I have a friend I'd like you to meet!" She says with a devilish smirk. "Oh, and who is that??" I ask.

Soon a woman appears, and I see the blood drain from Sam's face. As he whispers.

"Rowena?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

How do ya feel about them apples. And before you say anything ThePhoenixAshes you're the one who wanted me to update. And you know I have a problem with Cliffhangers lol

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!! Gotta hop! Byee! :)