Fixing a broken pack. (part two.)

~late the next day~

Lydia's POV.

I'm standing in the middle of the woods with Deaton, waiting for the pack to get here.

The sun is going down and I need them to get here soon.  I grab my phone, ready to call Derek, when I see them off in the distance.

Derek's holding Stiles' body, as it lays in his arms without a soul inside.

They walk up to me, all asking questions at the same time, "Stop!" I yell, and silence falls.

"How are we going to bring him back??" Scott asks.

"How'd he even die?!" Allison yells, tears preparing to fall.

"Look, me, Derek, Malia and Deaton will explain, after we get Stiles back, okay?"

"Okay." They say, "And how exactly are we going to get him back??" Scott asks.

"Follow me." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all followed me, until we reached a place we thought we'd never have to go to again.  The nemeton.

"Lay his body in the middle of the nemeton." I gesture towards the tree stump.

"Now when the moon light touches his skin I have to scream." I whisper, more to myself then to them.

"Scott," I say, grabbing his attention, "I need you to carve a circle around Stiles' body with your claws, okay?" I say.

"Okay, but what is that going to do??" He asks, with curiosity.

"It will put more energy in the nemeton." Deaton explains.

"Okay."

The moon light hits his skin, as Scott draws the circle around his body.  Deaton looks to me and I give a nod in return, taking it as my cue.

And then, I scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles' POV.

I hear a scream and everything goes white.  Did I just......move on?

I look around and I start to see trees.  When my eyes start working again, I can see my body laying in the middle of the nemeton.

"They did it." I whisper to myself.  A smile spreads across my face as I run to my body.

I'm almost there, when something hits me to the ground. I groan and look to find who it was.  But by the time I look up they're gone.

I stand to my feet and look to my body.  It's gone!

My body is gone! I look to the pack, and I'm standing there talking to them.  But how?

"Okay, lets get you home to rest, Stiles." Deaton says.

They all walk ahead and my body turns around and smiles.

"No, no, no!" I yell.

"Stiles! Come on" Derek yells, "I'll be right there, Derek." He yells in return, rolling his, or my eyes.

"Oh Stiles, weak and pathetic Stiles.  It's going to be very interesting, to wear your face," He laughs, "don't worry, the packs in good hands, I'll take great care of them." And with that he turns and walks away.

"No!! Guys! Wait! That isn't me!!" I yell.

"That isn't me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Who do you think it is?

I hope you enjoyed, gotta hop, byee!! :)