Satisfied with himself, he kept with it but soon coming off with a small, lewd pop. Namjoon always loved when Jin gave blowjobs because he was always so innocent about it but he sucks like he has his porno license. Jin dragged his tongue along the underside of his cock, then kissing it on the side from the base back up again. Namjoon took his own girth into his hand and traced the seam of Jin's bottom lip with the head. When the blonde stuck his tongue out, the latter thought it was a good idea to slightly hit his dick against it, creating a string of saliva from it. Jin took his cock back into his own hand and began to suck at a steady pace. He couldn't help to touch himself in his own position, hearing Namjoon's small pants and looks. Moaning against around him sent electric pleasure up and down his spine.

"Get back on the table for me, baby. Ass up." Jin kisses the head one last time before continuing with the command. Sliding down the lace just enough to get a full view of his small hole and ass, he spits right above his core, letting it leak down. "Ah, please touch me~" Namjoon spread around the saliva and slipped in the end of his two fingers, but only to pull them back out. Soon after, Jin spread himself more for Namjoon to get to. "Why do you have to be so perfect?", the purple haired male groaned. Jin blushed again and moaned purposely so the latter would touch him. Namjoon placed his own hands wear the elders were, playing with his hole with his tongue skillfully. "Ah, hah~"

Jin fisted around himself and started to pump at a slow pace, expanding the pleasure shooting up and down his abdomen. As soon as Namjoon noticed, he snatched the latter's hand away and stopped everything. The boy upon the table whined out for a soothing touch to please him. "No...no...Nam-Namjoon...daddy...please." The purple-haired male smirked at his neediness and the way his body squirmed for friction.

"Please what, princess?"

"Please...please touch me. I need you to to-touch me." Jin was a masterpiece in Namjoon's eyes. Sweaty frame, ass high and proud, eyes rolled back and half open, panting, unable to catch a breath. "Tell daddy what you really want. Be specific," he edged. "M-May I show you?" The moment he nodded, Jin almost jumped off of that table and literally dragged Joon to the couch. He then pushed the latter to the couch for him to sit and sat upon his lap, immediately rubbing the younger's cock between him.

"Jesus, Jin." Namjoon couldn't hold himself back from what slipped out of his mouth for the next two minutes. When Jin decided to slow down, he moved his hands from his lover's shoulders to his neck. Still rocking along Namjoon's cock, they shared a passionate and lewd kiss. "Hah~ daddy...-bout to...c-cum," Jin repeated into his neck.

It all happened to fast for the blonde's liking. One second his body locked up but felt nothing. "Namjoon, no! Please...please let me cum! I've been so good...please..." Jin started to cry as his high faded from him. "I need that release...please, baby." He continued to cry into Namjoon's neck as his heart broke. "Don't worry, princess. It'll feel even better later, I promise you." He felt the slight nod and lifted him just enough to line his dick with Jin's core. When Namjoon let go slightly, Jin sank down and let out a long, lewd moan in the other's ear. "Ahh~ ah..."

Jin was more than eager to get started and feel the euphoria of a release. Namjoon on the other hand, was trying to keep up with Jin's pace. "Hah, Joonie~...so g-good." As he kept on bouncing, the younger roamed his hands along the other's thighs and sides, giving him goosebumps. Again, Namjoon made the latter stop as he whined trying to bounce only to get forced to stay down. "W-why...please. You know I hate this." The purple-haired male knew this but he wasn't stopping him completely.

Joon laid his back on the couch cushions and continued to let Jin ride him. His hands on the younger's chest to keep him up lolled his head back and moaned louder. "Feels good?" Jin couldn't answer from the delicious pleasure that was enveloping him. "I'm s-so close...," the blonde whined. Hearing that, Joon held his hips in place and thrusted with everything he had making Jin the only voice heard around the neighborhood. He let everything go, painting the other male's stomach a glimmery white.

The blonde fell forward just enough to gently kiss Namjoon's lips. After a minute of heavy breathing, the purple-haired boy picked up is lover, still inside him, and walked off to the bedroom. "Not done?" Jin quirked an eyebrow and smirked. "I know you're never satisfied with just one round," Namjoon retorted. The latter chuckled. "You are not wrong." This time, Namjoon wasn't going to be so easy.

He flipped the other onto his right side and roughly thrusted into him. "Ah! God, Namjoon...ahh~" This time, there was hardly any roaming hands, just on his hip and lower back to pull him into his thrusts. Jin would try to touch himself here and there but did't have the strength to hold onto himself with Namjoon's rapid thrusts.

"Daddy please...please touch me~" The younger didn't respond to him and slowed his thrusts, looking at the blonde under him. When he came to a stop, Jin wouldn't stop squirming to get the latter to touch him besides his hip and back. Finally the boy was about to give up with his face to the bed until Joon slowly yet forcefully thrusted a few times. "Ah~ hah..." Jin started to whine again. "Please touch me," the blonde pleaded repeatedly.

"Why," Namjoon teased. "Please...touch me." The same word slipped from the youngers mouth as he smirked and slowly thrusted once. "Ah~ I need your touch." This time, the purple-headed boy leaned over Jin on his side still, and whispered, "You're such a slut."

"I know, I know," he paused to let out some more labored breathing. "But I'm only your slut." Joon smirk and chuckled. "Only my slut?"

"Of course." The elder leaned in and kissed Namjoon for as long as he could in his position comfortably. Right before they stopped the little session, Joon starred to thrust hard to chase his high. "Ah, ah, there!" Finally, Jin got that star-seeking pleasure he wanted. Quick to find his own high, he pumped himself fast enough to match the speed of his lover. Namjoon let out a low groan and came first as Jin followed. The way the elder squeezed around him and milked him out after a high was amazing. "T-Thank you, love." Namjoon smiled and kissed him with pure love.