My Verdict (Chapter 1)

Chaeyoung's POV
"My Verdict."
18 May 2018

"All rise! Welcome the honourable Judge Son Chaeyoung!" My security guard bellowed from his lungs.

I walked in from the back doors and entered the main court area.

"Take your seats." I said as I took my seat on the main chair. "The court is now in session."

Everyone witnessing our court session then took their seats as I started sorting out all my papers about the case that I'm handling today.

Welcome to my life, y'all.

I'm Judge Son Chaeyoung, the head chief judge stationed in the Supreme Court of South Korea located in Seoul.

I'm the youngest judge on the panel and was nominated to be apart of the justice family because of my fascination of law ever since a young age.

My fellow judges here know me as Judge Chae here and I was known for my past as the lawyer who never gives up.

Yes, I was a lawyer when I was just sixteen. I proved everyone that a young person like me has the brains to do these mentally challenging jobs.

Now, here I am at the age of nineteen, working as the head chief judge for about five months now.

I enjoy my job a lot. Ever since young, I would dig my head into law books and kept studying and studying them till' I remembered every single law like memorising lyrics to a song.

My classmates called me crazy for reading these thick law books day and night and my teachers even found it strange.

It doesn't really matter now...

I was dropped out of school when I was fourteen to pursue my passion for law and my parents was fully supporting me throughout my journey.

With my dream finally happening, I quickly went back into society and bonded back with old friends.

Oh yeah... I'm also not going to forget to introduce another thing about myself...

I'm a investigation officer under the Police Intelligence Department (PID) of the Seoul Police.

This side job I hold, requires me to work in secrecy and to grab intel from criminals by either acting or spying.

This is who I supposed to be.

I feel that my whole life has been finally figured out.

No.

There's one thing I haven't figured out.

My sexuality.

Do I like boys..? Or girls..? Or both..?

A question I have never been able to solve ever since the puberty stage of my life at the young age of twelve.

I can solve and win cases, but this question seems to boggle my mind hard.

Oh well. This question might be an unsolved mystery just like previous cases I've handled.

I'm still young and exploring myself. I can give myself some time. Although, I do want to know how love feels.

To be completely truthful, my parents have been taken away early a year back because of a cold blooded murderer I've brought to justice by myself.

It's sad, but as a officer, I need to stay strong and move on.

Justice has been served.

"So... I've got a case about a lesbian who has gotten pregnant to spite her father..." I muttered.

Mina's POV
"My Verdict."
18 May 2018

I'm Myoui Mina.

There's nothing to know about me.

My parents have abandoned me and I'm left alone only with my own gang members.

I'm a gangster. I fight, shoot and break the law all the time.

Well, not always. There is still that tiny bit of sense in me which tells me where my boundaries stand.

I'm the leader of my own notorious gang called the MotherNooters.

If you have watched my favourite childhood show 'Pingu', you know why I've named my gang after it.

I've been expelled from school eight times and beaten up boys for trying to hook out with me.

Looks don't judge who a person is, y'all.

Back in high school days, boys would have told me how pretty or beautiful I am.

They said I have the most cutest smile and such a beautiful face. I don't know whether if I can call it bullshit.

Boys don't seem to attract me one bit.

Cause' I'm a little gay penguin.

I've hooked up with many girls just to earn some more extra income to buy a few more sticks for smoking.

My parents has completely given up on me because of how 'shameless' and 'horrible' I have become.

Hell nah. I feel like this is who I'm supposed to be. It's my verdict to their words against me.

Anyways, back to current time. My gang is currently holding up a meeting to discuss about our rival gang called the WeirdClumsies.

"Stupid bitch. She called me a prostitute just because I didn't want to watch the stupid show with her!" One of my gang members, Jeongyeon, said.

"What's her name?" I asked her.

"It's my old former friend, Nabongs... Im Nayeon." She answered.

"Im Nayeon from our rival gang WeirdClumsies?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jeongyeon nodded her head and I rolled my eyes at her. "You stupid? You still hang around with our rivals!?" I exclaimed.

"She's not my friend anymore, kay?" She answered back. "But.. I made a deal with her. We are supposed to settle out our problems tomorrow at the local mall down the road." Jeongyeon continued.

"Let me guess... You want us to come over because that Nayeon will be bringing her own gang?" I asked again.

Jeongyeon nodded.

"Alright. We'll teach her a lesson for calling names at you. Get that stupid bunny to watch out. The MotherNooters are coming for her."