A smug expression appeared on his face. "You were checking me out. Ha. Haha."

I did a hand closing gesture in front of his face to shut him up, and took the lingerie he picked.

"Red. Really?"

"It's my favorite color," he said.

"It's not like you are going to see me in it."

He chuckled and followed behind me.

"You never know."

"Oh you-."

I stopped mid sentence as my eyes laid on something, or should I say, someone.. that I shouldn't have seen.

Her eyes widened when she spotted me, and I was shocked even more to see her sitting on a boy's lap.

"Yujin..."

"Minjung.... and....Hoseok?!"

----------------

"I thought we were good enough of friends to tell each other the truth!" I yelled in her face as my blood was boiling in anger.

"I-I-I am so sorry... I just thought you would hate me if I told you that I was with him... I am so sorry!" She kept following behind me as I was running angrily down the streets. Taehyung and Hoseok were behind us following us shocked as hell.

"Why the fuck would I fucking judge you for being out with a boy that you like!!!!!!" I stopped and turned around to face her.

"BECAUSE I know you started having a thing for him and I tried my best to act like I didn't and I failed miserably!"

"MINJUNG I THOUGHT YOU LIKED PARK JIMIN!"

"I did but HE DOESN'T. HE NEVER WILL!" She yelled back and started crying.

My heart was hurting not because she was with Hoseok, but because she lied to me. For a boy.

"He will never like me and you know I trie-," she stopped as Taehyung walked on my side and placed his hand on my lower back.

"Wait.. why are you out with... HIM?" she pointed at Taehyung. He got stressed out when I slapped his arm away.

I waved my hands in front of me to pause the on- going conversation. "NO! It's not that just whatever!"

"I am fucking upset with you, and I'll just... ugh.. I'll just fucking go," I swore and turned my back.

I heard her yell my name again.

My eyes met Hoseok's for one second and I felt how guilty he was and I wasn't sure why.

Taehyung began following me.

I walked out the crowd and now we were at an empty street. Literally. Empty.

I started crying and I kept crying.. He didn't say anything. I kept walking.

"Uhm," Taehyung cleared his throat.

I stopped and turned to him.

"Why is everyone against me!" I yelled out and stomped my foot.

I kept weeping.

"Why did my best friend lie to me, and why did Hoseok act like he likes me!!! Why are they lying to me!!!!" I couldn't stop.

My eyes fluttered open... my vision was blurry from my tears.

I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME!"

I fell on the ground and held onto my face.

I felt how Taehyung was coming closer to me.

His hands brought to my hands and he took them away. He made me look up at him.

"People will always find a way to hurt you. That's why you have to learn to cancel your feelings when you need to."

"Tae-"

"People will never stay by your side once they find something better."

He sounded honest, and kept going.

"Even if she is your best friend... that doesn't mean that she will always be honest and that she will never hurt you. One day she will go away and you will only see each other when you need some entertainment."

"Huh..." was all I could respond.

He lifted me up, and kept holding my hands.

"Yujin. Don't cry because of that. Okay? Here," He said sincerely and took out a little small packaging.

"It's soap that dissolves in your hands and it comes in little packages like these." He squeezed it out in my palms. "Clean your hands now since I touched you."

My heart felt so warmed up from his sweet gesture. I never seen him so concerned.

I rubbed the soap all over my hands and I felt much better.

"Taehyung...."

"Don't say anything. I probably won't be this nice to you tomorrow. I just don't like to see you cry."

He started walking away from me.

I sobbed a little, and wiped away my dried up tears. "Kim Taehyung!"

He stopped and turned towards me.

"Did you carry the soap pack just for me?" A small smile grew on my face and so did his.