03 | fluid of memories

03. FLUID OF MEMORIES.

. . . .

ONE second turned two, two turned three, and after he had finally absorbed everything, a question spilled from his mouth, "Who are you?" He asked while rolling the earphone cable and stuffed it in his pocket.

"My name is Eloise and actually, we go to the same college, different major," the girl replied, expression serene, her blue eyes reflected the moonlight and casted a gleam.

And her blue eyes were the most remarkable trait of her. Taehyung knew he would've remembered the pair if he had seen it once, despite the change of time. But he didn't recall ever seeing the pair in his life.

"Really? I've never seen you around before."

With that being said, a gust of wind blew pass him and as if fluid of memories had been injected to his head, billions of codes and letters shuffled and arranged to one particular memory.

He felt dizzy and massaged his head after the peculiar thing happened. What was that? He thought to himself.

After a few seconds of regaining his stability, he opened his eyes and his own hazel paired once again landed on the mysterious blue orbs, but this time, they became much more familiar.

"Ah, I remembered now. We talked once at the first day of college. You're a foreign student who asked directions," he stated, a smile curved on his face.

"That's right." The girl bobbed her head. "I am Eloise, majoring in astronomy. I often see you in the coffee shop, and always wanted to talk to your before, you know, since we seem to have similarities."

No one in this planet earth is similar to me. Everyone here is only temporary. Everyone is like a wind passing by.

"Is that so? I see. Then it's nice to meet you, Eloise."

Deep down, he knew he didn't care about anyone in his life, not his college friends, not his best friend, just no one in particular.

Because he was aware that he would always have to witness the change, again, and again.

Eventually, everyone would leave him alone. 

. . . .

a/n: hello! i am so sorry for not updating, but i hope you enjoy this so far. do leave your votes or comments, it'll mean a lot to me. :D