"I don't know." I confess. "I asked him to bring me back to my home, but he took me here and then ditched me."

The hand Will was using to shut the window stilled and turned to me with a smile and said. "No wonder."

"What?"

Closing the window he fully turned and patted my shoulder sighing. "His way of dealing things is a bit extreme, but you shouldn't have tried to run away."

"Yeah he didn't have to..." I paused, then repeatedly shook my head. "No, hold on, what do you mean by me running away. I only wanted to go home."

Will sighs. "It is the same thing."

"It is not."

"It is."

"It is not."

Will warmly looked towards me in the manner of an experienced and wise elder. "It is."

"...."

Will laughed and patted me again. "Since that's sorted out will you tell me why you are more depressed than before I left you."

"Is it that obvious?"

He nods and I was shocked. I had thought I had restrained myself well enough but it seems it really was easy to see through me.

And noticing my perplexity he lowered himself to my eye level giving me a gentle smile. "Elie you can tell me anything. "

My lips upturned meeting his ocean eyes and I thought to myself, what good deed in my past life have I accomplished to meet him?

"You see, one of my friends is facing this problem." I take an indirect route, a method thought and executed by millions before me. "She is confused about something related to another friend of hers whose name I forgot." I continue believing Will would understand and play along.

But Will was truly a man who did not give face to others and straightforwardly broke apart my lie. "You haven't met your friends in a while."

Why the hell did I meet him?

My fists clenched wanting to throttle this oblivious fool into oblivion, but in the end it was not his fault.

"I am jealous."

Will stared at me for a long second and when he opened his mouth, he only said. "...Ah?"

Noticing his confusion I let it sink in and in this silence Will could be seen racking his mind mulling over the words I had spoken. "What could you be jealous of?"

I was not prepared to be questioned further in regards of the matter and struggled to find a proper reply. "...Not what, who."

Will's complexion seemed to ashen when realising I was serious, but his thoughts were not voiced by his tongue due to a sudden peculiar event.

An ancient scroll appeared between us suspended in air within a red flame and slightly frowning Will tapped on it and it quickly unrolled revealing its contents to Will whose frown straightened into a thin line and then when reading further it progressed to a smile before he bent over with laughter.

Author: What do you think is written in it?

I was greatly curious and almost moved into giggles myself when I saw his state of hysterics, but I knew it would take more than a few minutes for this fellow to return back to normal and recite the cause for his amusement.

But my last strand of patience ran out as the scroll bearing the message burnt out to ashes and I then wholeheartedly put my efforts into forcing out words from his mouth with painful pokes.