We had two hours before dinner rolled around to spend with our families that had come to visit us. I had brought my mother and Mikami back to my room.

"And this is my room." I announced as we walked into the room." I have a roommate. She's...Well, she different."

"Hey, is this her?" Mikami pointed towards the picture of her and her friend. I nodded."That's the daughter of a previous science teacher at my university. He went on to study with actual government scientist when he discovered some new cure. He was a pretty eccentric guy."

"And his daughter is rude." I laughed, and glanced at my mother, who was looking out the window. I followed her gaze to see Zero and Yuuki standing out by the gate, patrolling the area as the Night Class students met up with their parents. I immediately felt uncomfortable. I wanted to distract her so that she wouldn't say anything. I didn't have to wait long.

"Hey Mother! Look! Our little Sakika finally has an admirer! Mother, someone likes Sakika!" I felt my whole face go redder than a tomatoes as he pulled out the secret bottom of the box, and showed my mother the roses I had hid in there. I was luck there was only six in there. The other fourteen were hidden under my clothes in my bottom drawer on my dresser. My mother looked at them with her thin, arched eyebrows raised even more. She looked back at me with a soft smile.

"I really have no idea what to say..."

"Sooo...Who is it?" He grinned as he slung his arm around my shoulders, and pulled me to him. He chuckled as he messed with my hair. I groaned in protest, and attempted to break from his hold on me."Oh, nu-uh, Little Sis. You're not going anywhere until you tell me who it is."

"I don't know. It's from a secret admirer. Only Miss Yuuki Cross knows." I grunted as he let go of my neck, and laughed.

"Oh, a secret admirer? You at least have to have some suspicions. Who is it? I'd like to have a little chat with them." My mother laughed in amusement as my face again reddened as Akatsuki's face flashed through my mind. My brother smirked, and crossed his arms.

"I told you, I don't know. I haven't had time to think about any boys. I've been busy studying hard."

"Pfft. You're so lying. Look at your face. Mom, look at her face! She's blushing so hard I think her head might actually explode if she blushes any deeper." He looked back at me with a smirk. I groaned in embarrassment."So tell me who you think it is..." He paused before adding,"Or who you hope it is. Come on, you're not comeptely asexual. You have to find someone attractive."

"Mother, make him stop. Please." I looked to my mother for help. She merely laughed, and shook her head.

"Mikami, dear, stop harassing her. She's not going to tell. Sakika, why don't you give us a tour of the courtyard again. I liked the fountain that was there." I nodded, and looked back at my brother.

"Please put those away, and hide the box ok?" He rolled his eyes, and did as I asked of him.

"Just know that I still expect an answer." He winked playfully. I grumbled in protest, and beckoned for them to follow me. Mikami tittered, but followed me and Mother to the Courtyard.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Mother loved the Coutryard, and we spent some time sitting there on the fountain's edges, catching up. Mikami told us about some girl he had been seeing for a couple months. Mother updated me on the family.

My sister, whose about twenty, had gotten a position to help keep up the records in the Hunter's Society Head Quarters. Father had been very busy with missions with Yakumi lately. My other brother, my fraternal twin, Mizuki had also just been accepted into a high end university. Unlike most of my family, although he had been found very fit for the job, had turned down the opportunity to become a hunter. Father was disappointed in him for that, and thus the two had a very strained relationship. Mikami simply resigned after he decided to continue on his own life, and really hadn't been home since then. I guess that's why it felt so good to see him.