Momobami: So Mr (L/n), would you please indulge me in a game?

     I'd be a fucking madman if I refused this! I couldn't explain why, but I like this woman. She is flowing with confidence and I'm willing to guess that she's incredibly skilled. I think we can have quite the game together, no matter what we play. I'm also extremely intrigued by her. Both from a learning and sexual standpoint.

     (Y/n): I'd love that, Ms Momobami.

     Mary and Suzui: NO!

     Mary: Don't do this (Y/n)!

     Suzui: Please don't!

     Momobami: Excellent, what game are you best at?

     (Y/n): Giving me the advantage? I'm flattered.

     She grinned.

     Momobami: I was wanting to make this interesting. Your friends seem to think differently of our little game though.

     (Y/n): Poker was always my game of choice back in America, I've won quite a bit with it here too. Don't worry about them, they're just looking out for me.

     I then looked at both Mary and Suzui.

     (Y/n): Don't worry, I'll be fine! I promise.

     They calmed down but I could tell my words didn't put them at much ease. They were shaken up, hell everyone was. Just what was this woman capable of?

     Momobami: Would someone set up a table and fetch the cards and chips please?

     Though she spoke calmly, the students quickly scattered to do what she had requested. I wasn't much one for authority but she made it look so fucking sexy. The table was set up and the cards and chips were laid in stacks.

     Momobami: Mr Suzui, do you know how to deal?

     His eyes widened and he shook in his shoes. I felt bad for him because I could easily tell he and Mary didn't want me to take part in this. Mary wasn't shaking but she was biting on her nails frequently.

     Suzui: Y-Y-Yes Ms P-President...

     He walked up to the table, dealt the first hand of cards, and the game began.

     I had no idea how long it had been but judging by how tired the other students looked it must have been several hours. Not that they were bored though, there were gasps of shock and whispers every time a hand was played. Speaking of the game, it was incredible! She was definitely winning but I wasn't going to go down without a fucking fight. As for Momobami well, she was impossible to read. All of her moves were extremely calculated. What I was paying more attention too was that under the table, I could feel her rubbing one of her legs up against mine. I would occasionally put one of my hands under the table to rub her slender, pantyhose clad legs when she would rub her legs up against mine. It was amazing. Like we were trying to flirt with each other while also trying to simultaneously destroy each other. I loved it, and I could tell she was too.

The cards were dealt, it was time for the final hand! Mine wasn't exactly great but it had to be better than hers. She had won the past 2 but she had been playing very passively this entire round. She was either fucked, or baiting the fuck out of me. I had bet four hundred and fifty million yen and was shocked when she matched my bet. I couldn't read this woman like I could Mary and all the other students I had gone up against. Was I cautious? Absolutely. But was I nervous? Hell no, I was enjoying myself too much! I could feel my eyes heating up, I guess they were turning red like Momobami said earlier. I also felt aroused as fuck right now but I wasn't telling them that. Thank god my waist was covered by the table. After betting all the money I had won since transferring here plus the sixty million yen that I got switched to japanese currency that I brought with me from America the stakes were definitely high but that's how they should be. We looked at each other one more time and I threw down my hand. She got an extremely sexy yet terrifying smile on her face when I did.