The Girl with the Mask

POV-(Y/n):

Yumeko and I had looked nearly fucking everywhere for Suzui but couldn't find him. I guess he left already which was a damn shame because we were trying to help him out. I looked to my side to see that Yumeko was panting a bit and breathing heavily.

(Y/n): Are you ok?

Yumeko: Yes, the stairs are tiring is all.

(Y/n): We only went up two flights, we used the elevator for the rest!

Yumeko: *Pants* Says you! All lean, muscley and fit.

(Y/n): Would you prefer me carry you?

Yumeko: I just might take you up on that next time!

(Y/n): I'd love to—

We were interrupted by Riruka walking up and tapping me on the shoulder.

(Y/n): Oh, hello Riruka.

Yumeko: Oooh friend of yours?

(Y/n): Yeah, kind of. Riruka this is Yumeko, Yumeko, this is Riruka.

Yumeko: It's a pleasure to meet you!

They both bowed to each other and Yumeko gave me a concerned look.

Yumeko: I didn't offend her did I?

(Y/n): No not at all! She just doesn't talk much.

Yumeko: Oh ok!

Riruka then spoke for the first time, since I've met her anyway.

Riruka: We have a short meeting, the President requests that you be there.

Her voice was low pitched and synthesized, clearly because of the mask she was wearing. That was my guess. I turned to Yumeko.

     (Y/n): I'm sorry Yumeko, I have to go—

     Yumeko: Oh! That's ok, I need to head home anyway. It was nice meeting you (Y/n)! I'll see you tomorrow morning?

She gave me an absolutely adorable smile. It was almost like...she knew she had me completely captivated.

     (Y/n): Absolutely! See you then.

     I watched the absolutely beautiful girl leave the building. In only one day, she had completely captivated my heart, just like Kirari did. The scary thing is that like Kirari, she knew it too. It's interesting how alike the two are. They both seem like amazing, beautiful, smart, and talented women BUT also seem very dangerous too.

     I felt a tugging on my arm and looked behind me to see Riruka pulling me in the direction to the student councils office. I turned around and we started walking. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder lower while we were walking, since she was walking in front of me. As she walked she had a very similar sway to her hips as Kirari, and the same gorgeous platinum hair. Since she was always in the car when Kirari gave me rides home, I assumed that they were related. I just didn't know how close. I wanted to know more, and that was quickly becoming a reoccurring theme. I wanted to know more. I know the general gist of this academy, which is good. However, I don't know shit about the people in it. I don't know much about the students, the student council (beyond Kirari's introduction that she gave to me), and most importantly......I don't know jack shit about Yumeko and Kirari.

     I'm very infatuated with them and Kirari pretty much owns me, yet I don't know anything about them. I'm deciding now to try and change that. I want to know what drives them, their motivations, maybe even their past a bit. I figured that Riruka was a good start.

(Y/n): Hey Riruka?

She stopped and turned around to face me.

(Y/n): What are you to Kirari?

Riruka: What do you mean?

I stepped a little closer to her and she backed away a little, like she was...nervous?

(Y/n): I mean, you're clearly related somehow. And don't worry, I won't bite.

I stepped a little closer.

(Y/n): You have the same posture and sway as you walk.

I moved a little closer, she cutely tilted her head as if she was curious.

(Y/n): You even have the same beautiful hair~

I slowly reached over and slowly ran my hand through her long, silky platinum hair. It was soft to the touch. She shivered at my touch, but leaned into my hand.

(Y/n): Call it a hunch...but I have a feeling the answer will be behind this lovely mask.

She quickly backed up against the wall, she seemed very timid. Almost shy.

Riruka: I—I—I'm not supposed to r—remove it!

The synthesized voice of her mask started to sound more panicked. I walked closer to her and cupped her face. She seemed to calm down a little bit.

(Y/n): Sssshhhh calm down. I promise I won't tell, what's the harm in just one little peak?

She actually nodded!!!!! YES! I gently grabbed the bottom of the mask and lifted it up carefully, in a teasing manner...but not a taunting one. I noticed her cheeks first, the smooth pale skin tinted with a deep shade of red. She was blushing, adorable!!! I continued to lift it, until I reached her lips and my breath was taken away. They were plump and looked very smooth, I wanted to press my own lips against them. What surprised me more was that on those perfect, lovely lips was the same shade of sparkling light blue lipstick that Kirari wore!!!!! We were so close together I could feel her breaths on my face. I went to lift up the mask more, only to have my hand lightly grabbed by her and gently pushed away.

     Riruka: T-That's your peek. Now let's go before she sends Midari.

     Her voice sounded very much like Kirari's too! Maybe a little more shakey and timid as she tried to regain her composure. Also maybe slightly higher pitched, but barely noticeable. She slid the mask back on over her mouth.

(Y/n): Awwwh just a little more? I want to see the rest of that beautiful face! I bet you have a cute nose and gorgeous eyes!!!

Riruka: Not now, let's go.

     I gave her a playfully pouty face.

     (Y/n): Yes ma'am.

     Riruka grabbed my hand and continued to guide me to the council room. I knew the way to get there but she was so cute that...I wasn't going to tell her that.

POV-Third Person.

       Quietly, the raven haired beauty peeked from around the corner of the wall that she was hiding at to see that it was all clear. She knew there was something...more about
(Y/n). He is interesting to her so she just had to see more. She was lucky that the perceptive two didn't notice her following them. Her face a light shade of red, with a calculated yet somewhat lewd smile gracing her beautiful face.

     Yumeko: Oh my! You're a very naughty one aren't you, Mr (L/n)?

     (AUTHOR'S NOTE): Hello all! A bit of a shorter chapter today but I love Riruka and really wanted to give her an introduction chapter of her own. I hope you enjoy! Also, I haven't said it before but you should definitely check out Katjaface !!! Her excellent Kakegurui x reader fic "Top" is what inspired me to write this fic in the first place. Plus she has also provided lots of great feedback on this fic for me so definitely give her stories a read if you want to read the fic that inspired this one.