Pet

POV-(Y/n): Everyone gasped and all eyes were on us. She then ran her fingers through my hair and spoke.

??????: My Vice President and Secretary are right. You're stunningly handsome.

(Y/n): T-Thank you ma'am! But...

I paused because I got lost in her eyes again. There was just something about them, they were gorgeous yet terrifying. Calm and gentle yet piercing and demanding.

??????: But?

That smile hadn't left her face since she arrived. It was beautiful but there was something......sinister about it.

(Y/n): But who are you, Ms President?

The room then exploded in a series of whispers, mostly insulting me for being "out of the loop".

Student 1: How does he not know?

Student 2: Is he stupid?

Student 3: He doesn't know who the president is!?

Then the professor spoke.

Professor: How dare you! This is the President of the stu—

??????: Sshh.

The beautiful girl shushed once and the entire class shut up. I was honestly pretty impressed. Even the professor shut the fuck up and took her seat.

??????: My name is Kirari Momobami, and I'm the President of the Student Council.

I bowed my head to her.

(Y/n): It's nice to meet you Ms Momobami, I'm (Y/—

Momobami: You're (Y/n) (L/n). A transfer student who in only over a week has accumulated an amount of three hundred ninety million yen by gambling and easily beating anyone that challenges you.

(Y/n): Yes ma'am. You know so much about me, but I unfortunately don't know anything about you beyond your name and status.

     She smirked.

     Momobami: I've been told that you have an affinity for risks, Mr (L/n).

     (Y/n): Yes ma'am, I love the risks! It's the very nature of gambling. If the risks aren't high, then there is no point in playing.

     Momobami: And if you lose?

     (Y/n): It makes no difference, as long as I enjoy myself. Just the mere act of playing excites me! It just so happens that nobody that has challenged me has been able to win. I'm far better.

     She smirked. Not like Mary though, Ms Momobami's was far more calculated.

     Momobami: Even when the odds are against you?

     (Y/n): Yes ma'am. When the odds are against me and I've been pummeled, that only makes it more enjoyable.

My eyes felt like they were heating up, not in a bad way either. I had never felt this before, and I had gambled a lot in my time. She smiled and leaned down to my ear and whispered, to where nobody else could hear her except me.

Momobami: Your beautiful eyes are red
(Y/n). You won against Saotome yet didn't take any of the earnings or make her yours? With how cute she is I'm surprised by that. No matter how hard I try I just can't understand you or comprehend your actions. That's why I'm here for you. I'm intrigued. You're exactly what I want. A challenge, a pet.

     She then licked my cheek as I shivered and leaned into her. The only other person that saw this was Mary and her eyes were wide in shock. Ms Momobami then stood back up.