Meeting Student Council and A Transfer Arrives

POV-(Y/n): Kirari lead me into a large room with a big table in the middle. There were several people at this table. One was looking at cards, another looked to be listening to headphones, another loading a bullet into a revolver, one who looked to be meditating because her eyes were closed, one that looked younger than the rest playing a handheld video game, and another one giving me a very condescending look. The other two were Sayaka and the girl in the mask. Kirari snapped her fingers and they all immediately gave her their undivided attention. The young looking one spoke up.

??????: A new member huh? What's his name?

     Kirari: Not quite, a pet.

     They all gasped, Sayaka in particular looked more upset than surprised as she glared at me. The girl with the headphones spoke next.

    ??????: He must be really good for you to take interest!

     Kirari: He is, I'm the first one to beat him.

     The girl with the gun talked next.

     ??????: How much?

     Kirari looked at me with a smirk and tilted her head a bit, signaling that she wanted me to tell them myself.

     (Y/n): Four Hundred and Fifty Million yen.

     They all looked surprised but were quickly interrupted by the girl with the cards.

     ??????: Are you going to introduce us, Ms President?

     Kirari: Of course. (Y/n) this is Itsuki Sumeragi, our newest member.

She pointed to a very cute girl with a nice and slim body who wore the usual school uniform with black thigh high stockings with stars going up the side of them. She had an adorable face with smooth skin and deep blue eyes (which looked purple in the current lighting of the room) and very pretty pink lips. A green headband kept her soft golden blonde hair in place, her hair went down to her chin and curled at the end. One of her most notable features were her immaculate pink fingernails with bright yellow stars painted onto them.

 One of her most notable features were her immaculate pink fingernails with bright yellow stars painted onto them

Itsuki: It's nice to meet you Mr....

(Y/n): (Y/n) (L/n), just (Y/n) is fine. It's nice to meet you too Ms Sumeragi.

She giggled and her cheeks turned a little pink and we smiled at each other. Kirari then continued.

     Kirari: This is Yumemi Yumemite, my Head Of Public Relations.

     She pointed to another very pretty girl who was of average height and who also had a slim and curvy body and wore the school uniform, only her skirt had white trim, a purple flower on the center of her collar, and nice white thigh high stockings. She had long light cherry brown hair that had two twin tails tied into it by white hairbands but most of it still flowed behind her. Her skin looked very smooth to the touch. Her pretty face had beautiful blue eyes with sky blue pupils shaped like stars. She also wore light pink lipstick.