Wet

POV-(Y/n)

     The cool air of the room was soothing as I inhaled, taking it all in. The warm blue glow of the large aquarium being the sole source of light gave the room a rather romantic illumination. The shadowy projections of the fish swimming across the ceiling looked as though they were dancing above us; their elegant movements mesmerizing.

     I never understood it until now, but I can see why my Master likes her aquarium so much. It gives her something else to look at when people bore her; like a bored goddess looking for something more entertaining than her subjects.

     Itsuki: It's so pretty, isn't it?

     The girl's voice startled me; her sweet tone waking me from my trance. I looked to her, those lovely deep blue eyes perfectly matching the rooms cobalt glow. She still sat in my lap, resting with her back against my chest. Her chest heaving as she came down from her orgasmic high.

     (Y/n): It is, but...

     I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck. Her saccharine scent making me want to do it all over again. Giving a small kiss to her neck; I kept my lips against her smooth skin. She giggled lightly, tickling my eardrums with her voice.

     Itsuki: But what~?

     I separate my lips from her neck, ready to answer.

     (Y/n): It's nowhere near as pretty as you~

     Her eyes lit up and a bright smile found it's way onto her face. Those supple pink links appearing so welcoming as she pressed them against mine. The soothing warmth sending chills of excitement up my spine as she wriggled her tongue between my lips as I let her have her way. Our tongues danced with one another for a little while longer until our lips separated, a single string of saliva breaking.

Itsuki: You're so handsome, our President is such a lucky girl~

(Y/n): No, not lucky.

For but a moment; my mind flashed back to my defeat at the President's hands. The divine, almost otherworldly glow of those piercing light cerulean eyes that seem to freeze the soul of whomever or whatever meets her gaze.

Glorious~

Itsuki: Oh? Thinking low of yourself now~?

I smiled

(Y/n): No, fingernails. I meant that she wasn't lucky. She was calculated and intricate in her precision. She knew she would beat me before she even walked in through the door. Skill and experience like that doesn't just come from luck.

Itsuki: *giggles* You're so cute when you talk about her. You speak as though she's a Goddess.

(Y/n): Who knows...

I moved my hands down and gently grabbed the sides of her lovely bubbly ass, her soft rear-end wonderful to touch. I began to slowly rub my hands down her rear cheeks and to her thighs, giving them a light squeeze. A soft moan escaped the fingernail-obsessed girl's pretty lips as her legs spread open ever so slightly. I continued my journey down her shapely legs until my hands reached the top of her thigh-high stockings; my hands tracing the top of them ever so gently. I could hear her excited heartbeat pulse faster as her left hand grabbed my throbbing cock through my uniform pants, her right hand grabbing mine.

(Y/n): Perhaps she is a Goddess; waiting to see if we're entertaining enough to earn her blessing~

Itsuki: *giggles* I can't tell if you're completely mad or just incredibly horny~