I get on my phone, knowing Chloe might take a while. I don't understand why she cant just talk in the car instead of outside. She is not even ten feet away.

A knock on my window snap me out of my thoughts. I look over, ready to yell for who ever interrupted me, only to see Mr. Anderson glaring at me. He makes a sign for me to roll down the window and I do so but only slightly.

"Yes?" I say annoyed and I see him clinch his jaw.

"You need to leave Lily. Go home and rest."

I stare at him confused, I point to Chloe, "I am about to, I'm just waiting for my friend." I saw. He looks over at Chloe annoyed, I hear him huff. I don't see what the problem is, there are plenty of student all milling around.

Mr. Anderson just looks back at me, "Get your friend and leave now." He says roughly and then turns and starts walking away. I'm staring at him until I hear the passengers side door slam shut.

"What was that about?'' Chloe ask me. I look at her and just shake my head, I start to drive away. I take a quick glance over to where Mr. Anderson was walking only to see him on the phone. He looks like he is yelling at someone.

I focus back on the road and head to Chloe's house.

Zachary's POV (Mr. Anderson)

"Logan, I don't have time for this, I need to get things ready for my class tomorrow." I tell my brother, getting annoyed with his constant talking. I look up to see the little minx, Lily, leaving with her annoying friend in the car.

I block out Logan's deep voice and quickly get in my car, I cut in behind lily's car just in time while I get a few honks. I put the phone back up to my ear.

"I'm coming in to visit next week. I'm not sure how long I will stay Zach." He says, I don't really pay attention to what his is saying, trying to stay close behind Lily's car so I don't lose her, I need to see if she gets home safe.

"Okay Logan, you can stay with me if you want, I don't mind and I would like the company." I tell him and see Lily pull up next to a house, it looks like no one is home. She gets out of the car and yells something at her annoying friend, something along the lines of grabbing a few things from her room

While she is in the house, I focus back on Logan but still keep an eye on the front door of the house. "Thanks man, I didn't feel like staying in a hotel alone, plus I get to spend time with my little baby brother." He laughs, trying to be funny and happy but I know its all an act.

"Yep" I simply tell him.

"Did you find yourself a girl yet?" Logan questions.

I look to see Lily exit the house and small grin over come my features. "Yeah I have, she is perfect." I say, staring straight at Lily as she laughs at something her friend said. "So beautiful." I murmur to myself.

"What? When I come in town, I want to meet her." He says.

That makes me focus now on what he is saying. "No Logan, you are not going to meet her. She is perfect and you are not going to ruin her." I just about scream in the phone but hold my voice calm.

"Come on Zach, last time was an accident, plus, she liked it." He says, chuckling. He is talking about my ex, Ariel. Logan quickly ruin that relationship for me.

"I know what you are into Logan, I don't want you any where near her. Plus, I haven't even worked out how I'm going to make a relationship work with her." I say honestly.

I know I shouldn't have feelings for my student but once I saw her with the boy, I knew she needed me, someone to help her and care for her. Only I can do that and not that boy she is in a relationship with apparently.

I will need to end that if she is going to become mine, the boy, Ellis, caught me in the classroom glaring at him and I'm sure he knew what for. He then thought he had the right to put his filthy mouth on her. I wanted to rip his hands off what was mine but I knew I couldn't do anything unless I wanted to get fired.

"Okay, I get it Zach, I know how you can get possessive but you are into the same kinky shit that I do. The only difference is that I don't hide it." He says seriously.

He is right, I am into that scene but Logan takes it to a whole different level. I'm sure he is a sadist, Logan loves to watch the girls he dominates in pain, breaking them down over and over until they only rely on him for everything.

"No Logan, there is a big difference for how we do things in that sense. You abuse the poor things, not giving them a choice for anything. I know how you strive for control over them, how you love to see them in pain. Its sick really. You lucky I haven't called the police on you, only because you are my brother." I tell him, clenching my fist over and over.

I know if he sees Lily, then he will want her. He will want to break her down to where she is his little pet for a few months only to toss her aside for me to help her to where she can survive without someone. I have done it many of times, to clean all the cut and bruises he leaves.

"You know the police cant do anything, I own them seeing as I have paid a lot of them to keep quiet. You cant do a damn thing little brother. I might be a bit strict but I don't abuse them, they love it."

I shake my head at his words. Looking to see Lily driving off again, I follow her to another house only about a block away. They both get out and head into the house.

"I have to go Zach but we will talk about this later. I get in town in week, make sure to pick me up. I will text the details." Logan says and then hangs up. I throw it in the passengers seat.

I look back to the house, figuring this is Chloe's house since I looked at Lily's file that I snagged from the office during my free period, the first house she stopped at was hers. I grab the file from the back seat and quickly open it to her photo of my little Lily. I smile at her beauty.

Taking a deep breath, I put the file down and drive back to my house. I choose a small house even through I can afford something much greater. After our, Logan and I, parents died, they left all their money in our name, splitting it half and half. Leaving us with billions.

I decided to save mine and go to college to become a teacher while Logan started building his business from the ground up, almost losing the money our parents had given him. He eventually pulled through after a lot of work and his company is going strong, earning him more money then he actually needs. Which leads to him annoyingly showing off.

I get inside my comfy home and sit down on the couch. Sighing, I look around at how lonely everything looks. I tried to make this place seem alive but it still has that sad allure of loneliness to it or its just me, I'm not sure which.

My phone dings with a message, its from Logan.

Change of plans, coming tomorrow night. Don't stay up, I will be late and I got a driver. Peace little bro.

2143 words

Thank you for reading!

Smile!