35 $ . This Lifestyle

Before this chapter start I wanna tell y'all the next update will be the rest of the chapters of this book.. so it'll be like I just drop chapters all the way to the last chapter. (40) then the book will be over...

-

"How you want it nigga? We got 40s, 50s, Nina's and dracs."

-

Kentrell | Youngboy

" Whea' they at Maine?" I grew impatient.

" Damn youngin' Just Chill. " Baby Joe assured me.

I thought he was trying to backdoor me for a second but I came to my senses that my bro wouldn't do that.

" Kd you got the money?" Ben wiped off his pistol.

" We needed money?" Kd eyes went wide.

" Nigga what the fuck you got in that bag?" I turned around quick.

" Two bricks and some Monopoly money from when me and Kayden was playing bank robber." He scratched his head.

" What the fuc—" I was cut off by 3.

" Look, Dey van pulled up."

I glared at Kd and grabbed the bag, getting out the car.

" Long time no speak." Tay smiled at me.

" Whea' my babymama." I kept it short.

We wasn't here to talk.

" Whea' my money?" He mocked me.

" Get this farting ass bitch, shit." Scotty came out holding his nose.

Star walked over to me and I motioned for her to get in the car.

I dropped the bag at my feet.

" Bitch next time its not gonna be no more agreements," I mugged him.

" It's gonna be whatever the fuck I say."  He spat back.

" Next fucking time you do some shit, you not gonna be able to say shit. I'm putting one in yo head myself and that's on my first born. " I snapped back and started going back to the car.

Soon as we started the car up, somebody looked in the bag and seen it was some bullshit and we pulled off. Leaving them behind us shooting.

How dumb can these niggas be?

-

Kayli | KayKay

" So what's going on in y'all life?" My mama turned down the music.

We were in the car coming from the mall.

We had a girls day, we got our nails done first, then went out to eat then the mall.

" Same shit." Riah shrugged.

" Watch yo motherfuckin' mouth." My mama smacked her in her head since she was in the front and close to her.

" My life a movie, I just forgot to press record." I shrugged as well.