15 $ . Up yo shit

" All my niggas went to school, I hit a lick by myself."

-

Kentrell | Youngboy

I woke up from being shaken by someone.

I fluttered my eyes open and see Delecia shaking me with a uniform on.

" What?" I spat.

I hate being waken up early in the morning.

" Desean I'm about to get ready to go to school, you staying here or leaving? " She asked while applying lip gloss.

" Leaving." I sat up.

I rubbed the crust out my eyes and yawned, throwing the cover off my body.

I got up and put my forces back on, put my glock on my waist, and grabbed my phone off the charger.

" Whea you gonna go?" Delecia looked my way.

I just stared back at her, I'm not telling nobody my whereabouts.

" Out." I grabbed my book bag and made my way towards her bedroom door.

" You goin come see me lat—."

I shut the door behind me while she was still talking and walked past the living room.

" Nigga you bet not be fucking my daughter." Her daddy said glaring at me from the couch.

" Maine yo daughter be back dere' getting busted the fuck down." I laughed while he tried to throw the Tv remote at me.

He was in a wheelchair, he couldn't do much.

I shook my head and started walking down the street to make a quick stop by the corner store.

-

Kayli | KayKay

It was Monday and everybody went back to school from spring break.

I'm in 11th grade but since I went to that alternative school for terrible behavior, I gained all my credits early and don't have to really go to school.

I have two classes every Wednesday and they're college classes, they told me once I find a job they can give me extra credit for working too and in 12 grade I'm still gonna graduate with my class.

I wanna be something in life but have no motivation to go to school all my life, ya feel me?

" Kayli run down to the corner sto' and get me some nal and laters, a sprite and some bbq seeds."

I been in my mama room with her all day, we just been watching tv and sleep.

" Now and Laters you mean?" I asked confused.

" Go get my shit." She bucked at me.

I sat up and grabbed the 10 dollar bill out her hand.