24 $ . Back on Bullshit

" Soon as he open the door he goin see da glock."

-

1 month later.

Kayli | KayKay

" Hello, May I speak to Kayli Loveless?"

" It's Kayli Taylor, and who's asking?"

I hated that last name because of the shit that happened behind it so I say my last name is Taylor even though it's legally not.

" I apologize. I'm Michelle Marshall from the correctional center. I'm calling on the regards of the robbery, you were a witness because you were in the store when it happened as well, we wanted to know you can come down to the court on the date of May 24 and tell us what you seen."

Bitch I have to take finals that day.
Fuck it.

" Yes."

-

The court room was silent as I walked to the witness seat and sat down.

I went to see him in the jail with the gang before, and by myself so I know what story to say. It was simple as hell too.

" Ms. Taylor put your right hand on the Bible and repeat these words."

I did as told while the whole court looked at me.

" I shall say nothing but the truth," the Judge stated.

" I shall say nothing but the truth, " I repeated.

I'm lying already I'm not shit.

" If the Judge or the Jury finds out the information I told is false, I shall take responsibility for my actions and accept all consequences for my wrong doing." The Judge said again.

" If the Judge or the Jury finds out the information I told is false, I shall take responsibility for my actions and accept all consequences for my wrong doing." I repeated.

He nodded and told me take my hand off the Bible.

I'm going to hell, I just lied with my hand on the Bible for a nigga who left me in the car for longer than an hour.

Why am I like this? I think I'm the dumbest bitch ever.

" Proceed with the story." The Judge said, straightening out some papers.

" These are some big words." Kd attempted to whisper to Boomer, but it came out louder because of the half empty room.

Kentrell busted out laughing and the officer shot him a look.
He looked the same way back and I shook my head.

" I went into the store to get some snacks for my mother and a masked man robbed the store." It was simple as hell.

" What did he look like?" The Judge asked.

Did this bitch just?

" I dont have X-ray vision, I cant see under a mask." I politely smiled.