1$ . Kicking shit '

Kayli Taylor | KayKay
( KAY - LEE )

I scrolled on instagram as my bestfriend looked in the mirror admiring her body.

" Bitch I look like a mufuckin' snack." My bestfriend, Diamond said twerking in the mirror.

" Fuck it up best." I stuck my tongue out, twerking on the bed with her.

BenMf🔟🤫❤️ would like to FaceTime ..

We stopped twerking and she answered her Phone cheesing hard.

" Wsp Brother."
I smacked my lips, she always playing with people emotions.

"Maine' I am not ya' brother, I wanna fuck you."
I busted out laughing along with him and a bunch of people in the background.

" Say Ben you tryna crack ole girl? " Somebody with some big ass ears got in the camera, examining Diamond.

" Akikiki so funny I forgot to laugh." She rolled her eyes.

" Girl if you don't get yo stinky ass on somewhere. Akikiki that. " Somebody with dents in they face grabbed the camera.

I snatched the phone from my bestie and started going the fuck off.

" Maine I'll put another one of them damn dents in yo face if you come for my mothefucking bestie again bitch." I was so dead ass, rolling my neck and all.

They was laughing but I was as serious as when my grandma had her heart attack.

" Say if you bout allat tough shit, pull up. I aint hiding." He shrugged. The black boy who I'm assuming is Ben then got back in he camera smoking a fat ass blunt.

" Oooooou drugs. " Diamond eyes got wide as she snatched the phone back.

" Maine you a straight feen." He chuckled, blowing smoke into the camera.

" Fuck up. "

" But pull up on me bae." He smirked

" Drop the addy boyfriend." She winked then laughed.

He soon texted the address and they hung up.

" Come on best."

I looked at her so crazy.
" Bitch is it some cute friends that can asleast entertain me?"

"Boomer, and Youngboy in yo age range." She shrugged.

" Which is which ?"

" Come on damn' asking all these damn questions on some police shit."

I rolled my eyes and hopped down off the bed.
I put on my all white forces, grabbed my charger, phone and lip gloss and we made our way downstairs.

" Bitch why you walking down the steps that close behind m-" Boom I rolled down the fucking steps on my ass bro.

" AWWWWW BITCCCCH !! " She laughed recording me.