20 $ . New Friend

" Never snitch, stick to the G code."

-

Kayli | KayKay

I was awaken up by mama, she shook me hard as hell.

" I'm up." I mumbled.

" No you not." She threw the covers off of me.

I was pissed off at this point, I hate when people wake me up early as hell.

" IM UP!" I screamed.

" Calm down before I tear yo ass up." She threatened before walking out my room.

I grabbed my iPad and saw " FaceTime Failure" then rolled my eyes.

I swiped away that notification and checked the time. I saw it was 6:00 in the morning and knew I had to go to class today, but a bitch didn't do any homework.

I sat up and just sat there on the bed thinking in space.

After about 5 minutes I slipped on my fuzzy house shoes and went to the bathroom.

First I had to pee, that was the best piss of my life.

I washed my hands then grabbed my face towel and turned on the hot water.

I waited to it got hot enough for my liking and put my towel under it.

" Oh shit."
It was a little too hot.

I wiped my face really good then put my towel back on the rack.

I grabbed my tooth brush and began brushing my teeth and scrubbing my tongue.

-

I went downstairs and seen my mama in the living room.

" Come on." She got up and grabbed her keys and purse.

" Why so early it's only 6:45?" I had to be there by 7:30 so I don't know why she leaving early.

" I have to be at work earlier now, once you get a job we'll work on getting you a car." She said while going to the front door.

" Ok." I rubbed in the lip gloss on my lips.

We walked out the house, locked the door and got in the car.
I was on my mama Snapchat making videos until she told me get something out the glove department.

I opened it and was looking for what she wanted and stumbled upon my old phone.

" Well what do we have here?" I picked it up and turned it on.

It surprisingly came on and I instantly put in the code.

" Mama can you get this turned on today? " I closed the department and disregarded on what she was looking for.

" You don't want the new phone?"

I knew Apple was gonna come out with another iPhone in 2017 and 2016 would be over and a couple months.