#9 : The Last Error

Crow, Kio, Wolf and Shiba arrive with Bryce, Diego and Yuvinho to a port where they stay. They get tied up and placed at the bottom of the water.

Bryce calls out all of his members.

- Ladies and gentleman, I'll have your attention on these bad criminals who killed Serge, Joe and Mark our late companions. And with them we have, Kio, our old member who betrayed us.

They were all shocked obviously.

Crow

Suddenly, looking around the little crowd of people, I notice a familiar face. It's Suzy. Her facial expression is like she's not shocked about what is happening.
Wolf has noticed her too but he isn't reacting.

I never thought it'd end like this.
I thought I'd finish my life hesitating about loving her or Shiba, that dilemma would have been funny but damn. I'll at least and at last see my mom again.
Sorry, I couldn't be a hero.

Then I hear a thud.

I started feeling dizzy all of a sudden.
And to see everything in slow motion.
What I saw was a bunch of zombies attacking the folks in front of us.

Kio was shouting "Free us !!"
I couldn't take control of my body and emotions, I could just see what was happening around.
Then Wolf freed me and gave me a gun and I was lucid again.

Then I started shooting at the zombies who appeared by surprise.
Those zombies were starving and running towards us being agitated.
Bryce's companions just got eaten by the zombies and he got pushed into the water.
Kio, Shiba and Wolf were heading to the jeep.
But I headed towards the zombies because I had to save Suzy.
She was near a cargo encircled by zombies.
I stood on the cargo and started shooting at them then I fell down from there and started loosing control of my body again. All my body was sore.
But then I could take Suzy's hand.

- Where the hell is Crow?!! asks Wolf.
- Oh no..! says Shiba worried.
- Damn it !! He's probably still there fighting. says Wolf.
- We can't go back there. says Kio
- Then we'll wait for him here. says Shiba.

But some zombies approached Wolf, Kio and Shiba.
- No let's go. We'll get ourselves in danger too! says Kio and drives away.

- Crow.. says Suzy worried. She ain't got no ammo no more.
- heh.. I'm okay.. says Crow.
Crow bleeds from the nose and passes out.

- Was he surviving with you?
- No.. he's an old friend of mine.. I just met him then and he came to save me and that's what happened..
- I see. Well, I'm his dad.
- Oh, um.. nice to meet you. My name is Suzy.
- You can call me by my name, it's Dave, and he's Eric Berns, we're going to his laboratory, and the woman who's driving is Valentine.

Suzy smiles at them when the others turned around.

- Don't worry, Crow will be okay, he just had some nosebleeding. says Eric.
- Thanks. says Suzy.
- Who were you surviving with by the way? Asks Dave.
- At first with my friend in a building but then a group of people proposed me to come with them 'cuz they had almost everything to survive but now they all died.
- All my friends and family were killed too. I'm still lucky actually I still have Crow. says Dave.

Crow wakes up seeing the sky
- Am I in paradise ?
- No, wake up, you slept for so long.
- Haha.. dad? Did you die too ?
- Wake your ass up !! Throws water on Crow's face from a water bottle.
- Aye !! Dad it's really you ?? Says crow shocked and happy.
Crow finds himself in a van with two new people.

- oh.. such a relief.. I'm happy you both are alive, Suzy, dad. And what happened with Bryce ?
- We saw you from afar, at first we noticed survivors at the port, we were hiding to see what was happening then I saw you running towards the zombies, you were the only one having this stupid behavior. Then we picked you both up.
- Hi ! I'm Eric Berns, Valentine is the one who's driving the bus and waving her hand at you.

- Hello! Haha, I did that to save Suzy. If I didn't do this, she would maybe die or we wouldn't be together. Or I would be with Kio and Wolf.. but did you see other people ? 

- Yeah, we saw a car driving away but we couldn't follow them 'cuz zombies were in front. says Dave.

- Shit.. I can't also tell where they went.. and I'm often fainting.. it pisses me off. says Crow.

To Be Continued

----------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment please. I need more readers. :)))))