Chapter 38| She Needs Him

Start from the beginning

"Because I love him, okay! He's been more help to me in the 8 months that you have in the 18 years of my life!" Emma screamed. "8 months! 8 fucking months you've been lying about this! And you David, you knew about this!" She screamed in horror. "Yes! But it's not like you can say anything about lying mom!" Emma retorted.

"What the hell do you mean..." Snow asked slowly. I glanced between the two. "New Years eve..." Emma said slowly. "Don't-" Snow started but I cut her off. "No Emma, continue. What the hell has been happening whilst I was away?!" I began to raise my voice which was a rare occurrence. "Go on mom. Tell Dad how you were getting frisky with Whale. Laughing, cuddling, touching his arm, drinking with him. Tell him how you said you were angry that Dad didn't come home. Go on mom, tell him!" She dared.

I froze, my whole body becoming numb.

She stayed silent.

"D-did you c-cheat?" I whispered. "No David. No, I would never cheat. I was alone, depressed, I missed you. Seeing my college friends relit sparks. I'm sorry but I promise you, I did not cheat." She said hastily. "I-I-" I started but got cut off. "For fuck sake Emma, why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut!" She snapped as she turned to Emma. "And why couldn't you be faithful to your husband?" She snapped.

"At least I didn't lie to my own mother for 8 months." She spat. "At least I chose to tell you the truth." Emma sassed back. "God I could hit you right now" she growled. "Go for it." Emma said as she stood her ground. In a matter of seconds Snow's hand went swinging but Emma caught her wrist.

"I'm not a kid anymore!" Emma screamed as she began to go into a frenzy of rage so I pulled her away and into my arms. "I never want to see you in this house again!" Snow shouted.

"Well it won't make the difference! You've never cared for me!" Emma shouted before running out the room and upstairs. I turned around to Snow in shock before running after Emma. I swung the door open and saw her in a pile on the floor in tears. Her breathing was heavy and she was muttering things to herself. I picked her up and placed her onto her bed.

"Emma. Emma, breathe. Take a breath. It okay, it's all going to be okay." I tried to reassure her. "No. I've ruined your marriage!" She screamed. "No you have not, I promise. I won't let that happen." I said as I stroked her back.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

The door swung open and there was Snow. "Can we talk?" She swallowed thickly at the sight of her daughter. "Can you pass me Emma's phone?" I asked as I ignored her question. She reached over and passed it to be when I began scrolling. "Who are you calling?!" She exclaimed quietly. "Killian. He's the only one who can calm her down. She needs him." I started when I found his contact.

"You're inviting him to our house?!" She shouted and I gave her a look before she stormed out of the house.

"Killian! Can you come round as soon as possible? She needs you." I sighed as I cradled her in my arms. He responded frantically before hanging up.

Killian POV:

I jumped in my car and sped away quickly as I drove towards Emma's house. I jumped out the car and ran up to the front door and knocked quickly when I heard David shouting that it was open. I ran upstairs and tried to find Emma's bedroom. I burst in and was in shock at her. She was pale, shaking, sobbing, hyperventilating.

"Please calm her down. I need to go and find Snow and Emma's too stubborn to listen to me. I know it's a massive favour but-" David started but I stopped him. "No, it's alright mate. You go, I'll look after your daughter. She couldn't be in better hands." I smiled as I grabbed Emma's cold hands. "Thank you." He said as he ran to the door. "Oh, And Killian..." I looked up and I saw him pointing at his eyes before pointing at me, "no funny business" he growled. "Of course"

When I heard the front door close I could finally give all my attention to Emma. I moved her so her head was against the pillow. I kicked off my shoes and began to spoon her body; my hands around her stomach and I held her with pressure. "Deep breaths love. Deep breaths. In....and out..." I whispered into her ear. "Everything will be okay. You just need to breathe" I said as I held her tightly when I noticed she wasn't. "Emma, breathe. Come on, you can do this. I believe in you" I said sternly as her breathing began to regulate. "There we go love, you're doing it" I whispered as I kissed the back of her neck.

We were curled up in silence for a while before she flipped over. "She knows about us" she said as her nose snuggled against mine. "Go on..." I said and she told me everything that just happened.

~

We were downstairs in the kitchen and Emma was making a Sundae with brownie and sprinkles and everything so I shook up behind her. "Are you feeling better?" I asked as I nuzzled my nose into her neck. "Much, thank you. I just wish I didn't get panic attacks. I never know what so do." She smiled sadly. "Well it's over with now. Come on, let's enjoy this sundae."

I brought it upstairs for her and we just sat on her bed and she curled up to me. "What do you want to do? We could go on a little date, a walk, a nap, anything you want darling." I smiled. She paused for a moment as she looked down at the sheets. "I want to make love in this bed," she paused "I always have done, Can we?" She asked shyly, her cheeks going scarlet. "Are you sure?" I asked and she said yes.

I began kissing her neck but she pushed away.

"Ah, Ah. I want to have the Sundae first, then have you." She smirked as she liked the spoon provocatively. "You bloody minx; always choosing food over your man. You're a tease Love" I growled as I continued to kiss her neck. "I know" she smiled proudly.

After a few hours and a couple rounds later, once the house was filled with happy screeches and cries of ecstasy, Emma and Killian lay sweaty in the sheets. "I can't believe we just did that..." she began laughing and I pulled her into my naked chest. Her body was flimsy, relaxed.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked and she nodded. "Dad will be back soon, maybe" she said hopefully. I reached onto the ground and slipped on my jeans but Emma pulled me back. "I prefer you without the shirt" She smiled as her fingers ran through my chest hair. "My Dad won't mind if you sleep. He trusts you" she said as she straddled me waist. She slipped on MY t-shirt which made me growl jokingly, she's always stealing my clothes.

"Night Killian." She sighed as her ear was pressed against my heartbeat.

"Goodnight my koala" I chuckled as I stroked her hair.

After a few hours (3am) I heard a very quiet knock on the door. David was there and I saw what I guess was Emma's mom pass in the background. "She's safe" He said with a smile. "I wouldn't want anything else Sir" I smiled back as he closed the door.

Silence filled the room and my mind began to wander. Was this string of bad luck ever going to end?

But it didn't matter, because I had the woman beyond my dreams laying against my chest as she slept peacefully. How was I so lucky and so deserving to have her in my life?

...

IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR!
LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK X