Chapter 9 - Raging Love

"Council meeting, now!" Zeus's voice rang in Percy's head. The 3 Olympian present nodded at each other.

"We need to go to a council meeting. Take your time exploring my cabin!" Percy said. Everyone, except the 3 Olympian, nodded their head, still overcome by awe by Percy's cabin.

The 3 gods flashed to the throne room where everyone else was waiting for them. They quickly sat down on their and Zeus announced the meeting to start. Percy's throne was at the far end of the male gods part. It was made of Adamantine metal and had ice as it's armrests. The back of the throne was a pelt of wolf that acts as a cushion for his back.

Percy sat on his throne and could feel a huge wave of power. He smiled and relaxed into it.

"As all of you know, monsters have increased their attacks. Artemis, can we have the report of the monster's activity?" Zeus said.

'Yes, father. The monster has been attacking in groups of at least 500. They have an equal number of both weak and strong monsters. I believe this is caused by someone trying to attack us." Artemis said that with a serious look.

Suddenly, A booming laughter echoed through the throne room. Percy changed into his 15ft form while the other got ready their weapons. "Ananke, look at these Olympian. Acting as if they are the strongest beings of the world", A deep male voice said.

"Who are you?! Show yourselves!" Zeus shouted. He had changed for the better, having lesser demigods children than before.

Two beings came forth from the corners of the throne room. One was an old man with a golden staff while the other is a beautiful and stunning woman with purple eyes and hair. Both of them radiated immense power.

"Let's not get excited about it, Zeusy." The other gods were too busy pointing their weapons and making sure that the two being do not attack them to even bother about the nickname. "We are Ananke and Chronos." The female being, who was now identified as Ananke said in a mesmerising voice. They then smirked and said," The Primordial council has taken a vote and decided that Olympus is not fit to rule the world. That is all we are going to say. Take care." They then flashed away, their laughter echoing through the room even though they had already left.

Athena then gasped, "No....not again."

Author's Note

How is this? Please give constructive comments about this chapter!

Cheers,

CKY