Chapter 11 - Raging Love

The demigods were trained to the best of their abilities due to the help of the gods. Percy summoned 30 earthborn, Ice wolves and Ice warriors each to help the camp.  Hades summoned 10 of the most skilled dead soldiers from the underworld.  Zeus called all the wind gods and spirits to his aid. He even called all flying animals to help. Demeter, together with Percy, gather all the nature spirits to help. Poseidon summoned all the merman and other water creatures that can battle, to the lake of Camp Demigods, and of course, expanded the lake to fit them all.

Their Olympian's thrones were teleported to the middle of Camp Olympus so that they do not have to worry about the other places. They would only concentrate on the demigod camp. The minor gods were all at the camp. Percy even convinced all the peaceful titans to help.

The attack alarm then rang off. The army of Olympus then rushed to the camp borders to see three figures. One was a man, the other two are women. Upon seeing them, Percy immediately got into the battle stance.

"They are Erebus, Nyx and Gaia! Be careful!" Percy shouted.

Nyx shouted," Percy! we are here in peace." She said while waving a white flag of truce.

Percy looked at the other gods and they nodded.

Time Skip

"We do not agree with the other primordials to wage war on you and came here to help you," Nyx said.

"How can we trust you?" Zeus asked.

Gaia smiled," Like this." They then swore on the river Styx to not betray Olympus.

To help, Gaia then summoned 60 earthborn, adding it to the Earthborn that Percy had summoned. Nyx and Erebus then promised to send them 200 of their own Warriors. However, their children did not join them, sadly.

Author's Note

How is this chapter?

Peace

CKY

Raging Love - Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें