Chapter 2 - Raging Love

Everyone in the throne room of Olympus gasped. "No one in a millennium had been given a new domain! How is that possible?! "

"I don't know Zeus, you are the King of Gods. Shouldn't you know it? "Aphrodite said sassily. At that, Apollo and Hermes laughed out.

"Silence!" Zeus thundered. The throne room was quiet except for the Hearth's fire cracking with Hestia quietly tending to it.

"We will now commence with the council meeting. Now, with the war with Gaia gone, we will have peace. Hopefully."Zeus mumbled the last part to himself.

"This time, I believe that the gods have done a great job clearing out the giants........."Zeus talked about the Gods' bravery, blah blah, blah.

'Now for our little demigods heroes that so bravely defended Olympus's honour and defeating Gaia, even if they saw me being shamed." Zeus, once again, muttered the last part under his breath, only Hera heard it and giggled. Zeus looked at her and shake his hand in despair.

"Now, for the rewards. Thalia grace, my daughter, please come out." Thalia walked up and bowed to Zeus. "For your bravery, the gods decided to give you a gift. You shall be able to turn into a wolf anytime you want and will be given immortality." Thalia glowed blue for a while, before smiling and walking back to Artemis's side. "All Hail Thalia Grace, minor goddess of the hunt." The Fates standing at the corner said. "Don't worry my Lieutenant, the fallen hunters and Amazons will go to Elysium for sure." She said it with a pointed glare at Hades who nodded. Artemis's eyes were bloodshot as if she had been crying, which she had when she felt some of her hunters died.

"Will Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque and Leo Valdez please come up," Hera said with a bright expression on her face, which was a pleasant change from the always stern and angry face she had on in the past. 

 "For your bravery, the gods offer you the gift of godhood." All of them accepted and they all glowed golden for a while before the fates came in. "All Hail Jason Grace, minor god of swords and spears. All Hail Piper McLean, minor goddess of knives and daggers. All Hail Frank Zhang, minor god of archery, bow and arrows. All Hail Hazel Levesque, minor goddess of mounting. All Hail Leo Valdez, minor god of forging." The five of them retreated to where the demigods are waiting.

"Nico Di Angelo. For your bravery, you are given godhood." Hades, who is there as a guest, bellowed out. "All Hail Nico Di Angelo, minor god of swords and necromancy."

The Fates said, "The seven of you will be the Joint Gods of heroes and will not be bound by the ancient rules, as long as you hold the domains of heroes."

"Perseus Jackson!"Poseidon bellowed. As his name echoed around the room, Percy walked in front of the Olympian council, feeling dejected. Aphrodite said, "Percy, for your bravery, you will be given godhood and a gift that we are in power of."

Percy looked up. He wanted to bring back her, but he knew that the gods can't bring her back. He looked back at the ground. As if sensing Percy's hope deteriorating, Hestia quickly flashed next to him and sent an energy of hope to him. Percy looked up and straightened back. I want you to give back Hades and Hestia's thrones and keep the promises to free the peaceful titans." Zeus was going to open his mouth to scold the boy and say that Hades doesn't deserve the throne. However, Aphrodite and Poseidon glared at him both, and he shivered at the threat that Aphrodite had given him. And if Poseidon helped her, it will be worse.

Zeus snapped his fingers and two thrones rise up. One is between Demeter and Hera and is just a simplistic chair made of wood and have a fire inside the wood. The other is made of precious gems and have skeletons bones as the armrests, and is between Zeus and Poseidon. Hades nodded his head in Percy's direction as a display of thanks. Hestia hugged him and whispered, "Thank You for returning my throne. Stay strong, hero."

"All Hail Hades, God of the underworld and riches, the 13th Olympian. All Hail Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth and Hope. All Hail, Perseus Jackson God of Wolves, Cold, North, Time, Earth and Heroes, the 15th Olympian."

Author's Note

Percy's domains are from Wolf of the North by AllRugbyBoy13.

Please read it. It's very interesting.

I know this chapter is not very interesting and is boring, but I just started writing, so please just bear with me and give me constructive comments.

Peace,

CKY