" oh my gosh, didn't think he'd be this perfect " Jake said staring at him and adoring him.

" he's looking at you haha " I said smiling at the sight of seeing my son and his father together.

" can I hold him ? " Jake said and I smiled and nodded my head. I carefully grabbed James and placed him in Jakes arms. Jake had the biggest smile on his face and it made me smile to. I wish every day was like this it felt right.

" wait what's his name ? That's so bad that I don't even know my sons name " Jake said shaking his head and I just sighed.

" it's okay and his names james " I smiled.

" where'd you get that from ? " Jake asked. Oh gosh hurry cover it up.

" it's just a name I always loved " I said admiring my little prince. I heard a click of some sort and I looked to see Anthony with a camera, he snapped a picture of us.

" please don't let anyone see that I can't deal with the whole media thing "

" don't worry they won't " Anthony smiled as he walked in to see James. He cooed at him and it was the cutest thing ever.

" he looks just like you lil " Anthony said and I laughed and stuck my tongue out at Jake, which caused him to chuckle.

" alright well I should get going but is it okay if I sometimes stop by to see him ? " Jake said and I nodded my head. I feel like James really took a change on Jake. He didn't seem like the Jake that I once knew and let me tell you I like this one way way way better.

Jakes POV:

On the way back home I couldn't stop thinking about lily and the baby. My baby. I didn't think I'd be this strung onto him, I never believed that I could love someone this much. I instantly fell in love with my baby boy and the regret of ever hurting lily flushed over my body. Something changed inside me when I saw him, something told me that I needed to be apart of her life and that I wanted to be happy with her. Just one problem .....Erika ¿

I walk through the door of my house and go straight up to my room. I see Erika laying on my bed in only a bra and underwear....this chick needs help.

" hey babe you're home I was waiting for you " she said with a smirk and tried to show off her body. I was getting tired of her already after today my main focus was on Lily and James.

" I'm really busy today maybe later ? " I said not bothering to even talk to her.

" Jake what's been going on with you ? "

" why do you always assume shit ? I'm telling you nothings going on okay ? " I said mentally face palming myself. I still have no vlog content for today 😒 gosh dang it.

" I'm not assuming it's just like obvious " she said getting up and putting her clothes on.

" I just don't have any vlog content to put out " I said hoping she'd fall for it. She just simply replied with a "oh " and I popped myself on my bed as Erika left the room. After about 20 minutes of staring at the blank ceiling I decided I should just take a nap.

Lily's POV:

" hey mama ! " Logan said sitting next to me on the couch and I just groaned.

" I feel old don't call me that " I said chuckling.

" well you are old " he said laughing and I just scoffed then laughed back.

" how rude -.- "

" hey um I have like an hour meeting to go to I'm so sorry I have to leave but I'll be back to help you after okay ? " Logan said and I just smiled and nodded.