Chapter 3

Okay, uploaded again :3 YAAAYY. I know it takes me forever to upload, but I try my bett to post long chapters :$ Hope y'all like it :3 x 

Dedicated to my new friend who wants to kidnap me :') x 

x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Chapter 3

After a long and grueling fight, I reached the familiar Dubai Airport. I had watched a few movies in the plane, including my favourites; all of The Chronicles of Narnia.

I went through the airport faster than I had expected, and was out on the meeting platform in what seemed like minutes.

"KAY! KAAAAY!" a familiar voice screamed. I turned around and saw a tall slim girl with short cropped black hair that had blue highlights and bright emerald green eyes. She was in tiny black shorts, and a black and blue striped top, which meant she should be a target for the Arabs' wandering eyes. But she was clearly taken. A tall boy with dark hair and intense brown-green eyes had his arm around her. He looked Italian. Damn, he was hot.

"IVVVVVVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I screamed, running to her and squeezing her. She squeezed me back, both of us jumping up and down and squealing like little kids.

"Oh my God! Look at you! You look hot!" Ivy screamed, pulling back to look at me properly.

"Why so surprised?" I pretended to sound hurt.

"Suze, this is Maxwell. Maxwell, Suze," she said, introducing us. For the first time, I realised Maxwell had two suitcases behind him.

"Hey," I said politely. "Where are you going?"

"He's going on a business trip. He's late already though, but stayed to be Mr. Protective," Kay laughed.

"Ivy, you know I love you," he said, bending down and hugging her. "But I have to leave now. Bye," he said, letting go abruptly.

He walked away, and through the doors. Weird guy, I thought.

"Okay, who was that?" I said, waiting for her to spill.

"My boyfriend! Can you believe it? I've been dating him for like, a year. Last week was like, our anniversary. And I'm not bored of him! It's so weird! He’s the guy I kept telling you about on the phone! Isn’t he dreamy?" she gushed.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. She was now 22, and had never dated anyone for more than half a year. Not that she couldn't get a guy. She was gorgeous. It's just that she got bored of guys really fast. She liked a challenge. That's how she was the first time I met her, and for years she’s been she's exactly the same.

"You crazy bitch. Congrats," I said, nudging her lightly as we walked to her car. I dumped my four suitcases and backpack in the back seat, and got into the passenger seat.

"Thanks," she replied, getting into next to me.

We talked about her new boyfriend the entire drive home. Apparently, he was 29, a licensed doctor, lives in a villa on Jumeirah Beach Road. They met at a party, and decided to meet again for a friendly movie date, and had been going steady ever since. He had three sisters, all of whom lived back home, in Italy. So I was right, he was from Italy. According to her, he was dreamy, romantic and had an amazing taste in fashion. He wasn't protective, but wasn't super easy-going. He was her perfect guy.

In 45 minutes, we were at her place. She lived in a building at Jumeirah Beach Residence. Her apartment was amazing. It had three rooms, a huge T.V room and a huge living room area. The kitchen was super huge too. God knows why she needed it. I guess when you have money, you use it.