Confessions

(Rin's POV)

I exit the classroom leaving a dumbfounded Todoroki behind. I walk slowly with my head down pondering about today's events. Even though Kacchan thinks he's superior to everyone and can be a real pain in the ass, I admire his dedication. I love the way he uses his quirk, it looks so natural. We both have the same goal but his passion is so strong, I can't even compare myself to him. All this thoughts cloud my mind as I walk towards the train station. When I eventually look up I see the train leaving. I couldn't believe my bad luck, I have just missed the train! I curse under my breath and kick the pebble next to me, angry at myself for walking so slow. I wait impatiently for the next train to arrive tapping my foot on the ground. I see people glance curiously at my direction but I ignore them. After ten minutes of waiting, the train arrives. I'm about to enter the vagon to my left but I see Todoroki walking towards the same one. I spin around and run to the vagon on my right not wanting him to see me. 

Once the door closes, I realize Kacchan is here too. He is cursing and glaring daggers everywhere. Without realizing, I head towards him. A strange feeling surrounds me and my heart flutters when I see him looking at me. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing Yoshikawa? Did fucking Deku told you to come here?" my heart beats faster when he says my last name. 

"Wh-what? Who? Me? I-Izuku?" I open and close my mouth like a fish and move my hands just like Iida. Kacchan stares at me but surprisingly enough doesn't say anything and looks away. I blush madly and try to start a conversation.

"I-I was won-wondering why did y-you leave class ear..?" I begin not daring to look up.

"What? That bastard is fucking here?" he yells outraged pointing at the vagon on the left. I look where he's pointing and see Todoroki reading something on his phone. I turn towards Kacchan  and if looks could kill, Todoroki would be already dead. I decide not to intervene and look in the other direction. 

"What do you want?" Kacchan grumbles five minutes later. I glance at him and a small smile appears on my lips. A faint blush is plastered on Kacchan's face and for the first time I see him as he really is, a teenage boy with a dream. I finally comprehend him. It all makes sense know. Bakugou has never felt superior. He's always giving his best in everything he does because he knows someone could beat him if he didn't. That's why he hates Todoroki, because he sees him as a threat. I remain silent and smile slightly.

"Nothing, just wanted to tell you how good you fight" I praise after a few minutes. This time I don't stutter.

"Is this a fucking joke?"

He remains silent probably thinking I'm just messing with him. The train arrives at his destination and he leaves without saying a word. 

I arrive home and throw myself on the couch. I try to grab the remote but it's out of my reach so I give up. I hear my aunt going down the stairs and she sees me sprawled over the couch.

"Honey, are you okay?" she asks concern laced on her words as she grabs a chair and sits next to me.

"Yeah..." I lie. She raises an eyebrow and shakes her head, clearly knowing something's up. As I can't lie to her I decide to tell the truth. "I mean... no... Maybe some food might help?"

She rolls her eyes and heads to the kitchen. She comes back with an apple and hands it over to me. I roll my eyes and scrunch my nose when I see she brought me fruit. I end up taking the apple and placing it on the coffee table... I'll eat it lately.

"What's wrong Rin?" she questions. I decide not to tell her the truth as I know it will be difficult to explain and I'm tired of hearing the same thing.