Chapter 1

*PROLOGUE*

I felt like myself is drowning into a very deep ocean. I felt like i'm lost in nowhere. I have a lot of questions that's bothering me but i can't figured it out. I can hear myself sobbing but it's too loud for me to hear. I am too numb and useless though my whole body function as it's way. I can see anything but it seems like blank and blurry. I only like a shadows in the dark, it can moved but it can't touched. I'm pretty like a half dead sitting in the four corners like grave.

The doors cracked open and it suddenly emerged a face of a young woman. She's walking towards in me. She's wearing a white long gown with a stethoscope on her neck. I have barely noticed her presence for the past couple of days and she always talked about random things like hell i know!

But as the days go by, i can feel that there's something in her and her stories. The way she smiles and laugh, the way she look at me and how her eyes moves. I don't know why, but feel like i'm connected to her and from my past that i just can't hardly imagine what's that thing was.

I'm just sitting at the edge of my tiny bed and still locked my eyes to nowhere.

"Hi, so how are you today? you feelin' better now?" she asks while placing the chest piece of the stethoscope into my chest. I didn't response any single words like the usual and still avoiding her gaze to mine.

" uhm..by the way," she continued. " well, uhm...this will be my last day here to be with you and might be the last day..to..see you. Yeah right, 2 weeks came so fast and it's almost done now. I'd just hope within that days i am here, it helped you a little. I may not have bring you back to the normal you, but atleast i have give you some simple tips or ideas about yourself then. And i do hope that one of these days, you'll gonna be back as Harry Styles and knocking on my front door soon." she paused and giggles. "...you know.., that jerk stupid asshole Harry, that immature and super annoying, that..." she paused again and let out a deep sigh. "...and that..strong Harry before. Well, as far as i know you more Harry, i also believed in you. Yeah, i'd still believed in you...as i always do."

There's a mixed emotions in her voice even in her face. I can tell, though i wasn't looking at her. The way she always talked to me like this, i don't exactly know what i'm feeling but there's something that pushing me around to go back from the past that she always said. I know there's really something in her. Something that i can't hold on to. Something that more than words could express. She has this something half piece that have been a part of me that i just can't explain what. I feel like i'm such a fool now!

" c'mon Harry, look at me.." she turn my face on and raise my chin to look up at her. Her glowing eyes meets mine.

" ..remember the day that i've told you that don't let anyone ruin your life? even if it's your own self? I meant it Harry, I do really meant it! And that's why you have to fight for this. You can't live like this forever, Harry. I know you are the bravest and strongest person i've known and you still are, right? " she smirks and i turn my gaze back against to her direction but she's still sitting on beside me. A sudden silence ignites the whole room.

" But seriously 'H', i have missed the old YOU before. Well, not that usual Harry who's under the spotlights, in every magazines or in every billboards, any different tv shows and always sorrounded by all screaming fangirls and all. Not the famous Harry, coz i know..it wasn't even the real you, right? What i meant is ...the kind of Harry who always cracked my nerves like hell. The obnoxious psycopath and a total douchè. That Harry who always argued with me even in a small things but still ended up like a loser. And that crappy knock knock jokes of yours...i'd still want to hear that again even if it's a whole lot disgusting." she half laugh but it sounds like a bit of pain. I don't know why, but I even feel the same way too. It seems like i am the one who brought that pain back to her. My heart's suddenly function for a moment but my mind still numb. I want to bring all my memories back to it's normal. I have to remember all those things she said. I have to answer all the questions bothering me. But it can't, it's hard...!