33.

-I am a lightweight- said Rin entering the kitchen dramatically, before going back a couple of steps because of the strong sunlight.
I had already showered and was eating breakfast with Sou.
-Say something we don't know- said Sou.
-There are sunglasses on your desk.
He nodded and went back to his room.
-He's so cute- I said out loud.
-Whatever you say Noah- said Sousuke chuckling.

Rin ate and showered at speed light, otherwise we wouldn't be able to get to uni on time. We parted ways at the main square, where the university clock was, Rin flashed a smile at me and damn did he look fucking hot with those shades.

I arrived to my classroom and looked for the familiar pink hair, but didn't find it. So I just sat down with another classmate. It was rather unusual for Kisumi to be late, so I texted him to make sure he was just running late.
"Saved you a seat, hurry up"
A few minutes passed and I was getting a bit anxious. I tried to focus on the lecture for a while, but I glanced at my phone every few minutes. Hours passed until it was time for lunch, I hurried outside and dialed Kisumi's number from memory. I waited on the line, but he had turned off his phone. This wasn't so normal. The thought of going to his place crossed my mind, but maybe I was just being overdramatic.

Who could know about his whereabouts? Well, besides Asahi...

Oh. Asahi.

I didn't have his number, but maybe he was still with him,... enjoying themselves? Yeah, maybe that was it. I could stop by Kisumi's place after practice if he doesn't answer, anyways.
-You've been staring at your phone for 2 minutes now, without doing anything. It's not normal, is it?- said Rin standing in front of me.
-Uh? When did you get here?- I said looking at his eyes covered by the black shades.
-Two minutes ago.
-You look handsome- I touched his bangs.
-Really? Just to you. I feel awful, being hungover at lectures is not nice.
-You brought this on yourself.
-How?
-Are you really asking how?
-No, nevermind. Let's go- he said taking my hand in his.
-Wait, let me put my laptop inside my bag- I said realising it was still secure in my arms.
-Sure- he said holding the bag open,- wait, you're gonna crush this- he took out something.
I saw his hand holding the little bag with chocolates, and of course my face reddened. I'd forgotten about them.
-Uh, they are...
-Chocolates. Who gave them to you?- he said looking serious.
-No one.
-You can tell me.
-Really, I mean it. I...
-I know I shouldn't care, but I do.
-C'mon, don't get jealous...
-Too late, but I'm not gonna make a scene. I just wanna know who gave them to you, so I know what to do to be... better than him.
-Rin, you don't need to be better than anyone.
-But...
-You're perfect just as you are. Besides, what's with that lack of self-confidence uh?
-I don't know... I just don't wanna lose you.
I caressed his cheek.
-Rin, no one gave me these, I... I made them for you, but I forgot to actually give them to you yesterday.
-For me?
-Yeah, it's like a tradition right? And you can eat them without worries, because they are organic. So better for your health, since you're an athlete... You don't have to eat them though, I know you're on a diet... So it's fine, don't worry- I hate myself whenever I started rambling.
-Thank you, and of course I'll eat them, even if they weren't organic I'd eat them- he said smiling at me.
-Show me your eyes.
-Uh?
-I like to see your eyes whenever you smile.
-My eyes don't look that nice today.
-I don't care.
He chuckled and took off the shades, showing me his tired eyes. And that's when I noticed a slight bruise on his cheekbone.
-Did you fall last night? You have something red here- I said brushing my fingertip over it.
He flinched a bit.
-Yeah, I-I guess... I guess I must've fa-fallen- he said putting on the shades again.
-Are you lying to me? You don't stutter usually.
-I'm not lying. I just don't remember very clearly last night... So, I don't know- he said rubbing his neck.
-You were pretty fucked up, no doubt you can't remember.
-Don't be so blunt about it.
-I'm just telling the truth, now come on, I'm getting hungry- I said taking his hand.