23.

-You smell like Rin- said Haru making an annoyed expression when he opened the door of our apartment. I couldn't find my keys, so I rang the bell.

-Yeah, hello to you too Haru.

Haru stepped aside so that I could enter with Rin behind me.

-What are you doing here? You had her for days, let her breathe.

Rin frowned.

-What's with you?

Haru rolled his eyes.

-Seriously, sometimes I think you hate me- Rin said.

-Hate is a strong word- Haru said walking away from us.

-What's his problem?- Rin asked.

-I have no idea.

After that uncomfortable exchange, we left our bags in my room and I laid on my bed.

-I just realized that we won't sleep on the same bed tonight- Rin said sitting on my desk.

-You're welcome to sleep here.

-Haru won't like that.

-Mako has spent the night here and Haru never asked if that was okay. So I can do the same.

-He's sensitive right now, maybe he fought with Mako. I don't want him to get mad or yell at you for this.

-It's Haru. He won't yell at me.

-Don't be so sure about it. His sudden outbursts aren't pretty.

-Outbursts?

-Before you came here, we had our differences... I gotta say it's pretty scary to watch him like that, given the fact that he's so listless all the time.

-I've never pictured Haru like that... it must have been a once in a lifetime experience.

-Indeed it was. I'm just saying maybe he needs to talk to someone, and that someone might be you.

-Why not you?- I asked while standing up and walking towards him.

-We're not that close.

-Sure you are.

-Nope. Sousuke and I are close, Haru and Makoto are close. But not Haru and me, not anymore. Since I left in junior high, it's not the same.

-Fine, I'll talk to him.

-I should get going then.

-I don't want you to go- I said burying my head on his chest.
-I don't wanna go either, believe me. But there's someone that needs you more than I do right now.
-Haru doesn't need me. He's just being Haru.
-Yeah, cause he snaps at all times.
-Ugh, Matsuoka- I said rolling my eyes.
He grinned. He knew he won.
-I'll see you in the morning, okay?- he said breaking the hug and caressing my cheek.
-To go running?
-What else?
-I don't know, morning sex sounds better- I said kissing the corner of his lips.
-Don't tease me.
I bit his lower lip.
-Noah...
-Rin.
A loud crash made my eyes widened and I went out of the room in a second. The light of the kitchen was on and I saw Haru's shadow.
-Haru, what...?- I opened the door.
-Don't come closer or you'll cut your feet. Stay there- he said gathering the big crystal pieces with his bare hands. A glass fell down.
-And if you keep touching them you'll cut yourself- I ran to the small room beside the bathroom and took the broom and a small pandust.
-What happened?- asked Rin behind me.
-Haru broke a glass.
-Oh, let me. You'll cut yourself- Rin said taking the items from my hands and going to help Haru.
Why was everyone so worried about me? I wasn't that clumsy.