52. (+18)

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD (MakoHaru / HaruMako)

-Why didn't you tell me this earlier? We could've avoided a month of sadness- said Makoto hugging his knees, they were sitting side by side on the floor next to the kitchen.

-I'm bad with words and I thought you'll be better off without me- said Haru looking at his hands.

-I'll never be better off without you.

Haru looked at him and a small smile appeared on his face. Mako shed a few tears before hugging Haru as if they were apart for years.

When they separated, Haru took the opportunity and kissed him, since the taller didn't complain he began a make out session. Mako got his hands under Haru's t-shirt while the latter was straddling him.

-It's been too long, I need to feel you- said Mako. Haru didn't say anything, just continued kissing him deeply, to make up for the lost nights. Clothes were quickly discharged to the side.

-We should go to my room- said Mako between kisses.

-No, I can't wait- Haru said aligning Mako's dick to his entrance. He tried to sit slowly since they didn't have lube in that moment. Once he did, he started bouncing quickly.

-Don't cum love, we're not using protection yet- Haru whispered on Mako's ear.

-Ha-Haru...- Mako couldn't stop moaning.

The dolphin kept bouncing on him as if his life depended on that, he was touching Mako's chest to keep his balance, he touched his nipples making the taller moan in response. When Haru got tired, Mako started thrusting upwards making Haru moan loudly. Minutes later Mako wanted to change the position, but it'd be too uncomfortable for Haru to lay on the floor.

-We need to move to the bed...- said Mako as he came out of Haru's body and stood up with him on his arms.

-Run, I can't wait to have you inside again- Haru whispered before biting his earlobe.

Mako's eyes went blank and moaned, sprinting to his room. He laid Haru down and took a condom from the drawer, he put it on at speed of light and entered Haru without notice.

Both groaned at the tight feeling. The taller began trusting on the dolphin, while Haru threw his head back and arched his back. They lasted good ten minutes and came loudly.

Haru's chest was full of his cum so Mako went to grab a towel to clean him up. While he was at it, the dolphin kissed him again to begin another round. He turned him around and straddle the taller again. He began kissing Mako's chest, abs and kept going down until he took his dick with his mouth. Mako always gave blowjobs to Haru, and when Haru wanted to return the favor he'd deny every time. The fact is that Mako was afraid of not lasting enough and cumming on his partner's face. He found it odd. But this time Haru was determined to make him cum like that.

-Ha-Haru... don't...- Mako said between moans.

-You clearly like it, why should I stop?- asked Haru taking his member completely in his mouth and looking straight to his boyfriend. Mako couldn't stop looking at him, it was too hot. So, he stopped resisting and let Haru make him see stars.

Haru swallowed his boyfriend's cum in one go before lying down to his side. Mako's chest was going up and down quickly, he closed his eyes and a smile appeared on his face.

-What are your thoughts on blowjobs now?

-We should do them more often.

-Gladly. I could wake you up everyday with my tongue, you know?

Mako's face became red, and his member twitched at the thought. Haru noticed and began stroking him slowly. Mako moaned for the nth time.

-Love...

-Hmm?

-I want to feel your insides now- Haru whispered on his ear.

-Yes, please.

Haru positioned himself between Mako's legs and separated a bit more, he took one of them to his shoulder while he rubbed some lube on his fingers before introducing one of them on his butt. Mako couldn't stop moaning as more fingers were added and his dick was already licking precum.

-Haru, please...

-Okay love, give me a second- he said putting on a condom and aligning his member to Mako's entrance, both of his legs were already on Haru's shoulders. He started slowly with only the tip, he didn't want to go in as fast but it just felt too good to do it slowly. So, he entered in one move until he reached a special spot, Mako had to grab a pillow to muffle his moans. Haru kept thrusting as fast as he could, reaching Mako's spot in every thrust; he was almost there, he could feel it getting nearer. Haru took Mako's dick and stroke it again, he wanted them to cum together.

Haru cleaned Mako up with another towel and began making out again right after, this time the kisses were messy and slopy, but so hot to watch. Haru began grinding on Mako, so the latter began pumping both of his shafts at the same time, he has a big hand so he was taking advantage of it. Now was Haru's turn to be a moaning mess, but didn't stop kissing his boyfriend, it felt too good he could explode at any moment. And he did just minutes later.

When both were lying on the bed trying to catch their breaths, they realized exactly how much they had missed each other.

-We fucked like bunnies- said Haru once he could talk.

-We should do this more often.

-I could jump on you at any minute, just say the word.

Mako chuckled without failing to blush to Haru's bold words. He hugged the shorter and kissed him again.

-I'm sorry Makoto, I won't hurt you again, ever- said Haru caressing his cheeks.

-I know, I love you Haru- said Mako looking straight at his blue orbs.

-I love you too.

Haru stayed that night at Mako's place, obviously.

Next morning, Haru woke up with a heavy arm around his frame, he moved it to the side and stood up. He stretched, but he was sore from last night, his butt hurt as well. Mako was big. He looked at the bed and Mako wasn't covered by the blankets, so all his body was exposed to the sunlight. Haru almost salivated while remembering the night before. His dick twitched again and started getting hard. He wouldn't endure Mako entering him again since he was sore, but he did promise a good morning blowjob.

He walked to the bed again and positioned himself between Mako's legs, it was early, so his dick was semi-hard already. He took it with his mouth and started pumping it, it didn't take long for Mako to wake up and realize what was happening. He moaned as a greeting and grabbed Haru's hair to make him go faster, to which the shorter complied. Once Mako was done, he engulfed Haru in a hug, he has always loved to wake up to the sight of his boyfriend. But now it was even better.

The morning went by in the blink of an eye, as Haru wanted to fuck Makoto one more time doggy style. The taller had no objections, because he loved to feel his boyfriend in him, the arousal was incredible. They had been apart for only one month, but for their bodies it felt like ages.

~~~~~

Loved to write this one ^^