Say Please

pov Karkat
I let out a deep sigh of relief as I enter the cool house that I share with my boyfriend Dave. I had spent the past four hours at Kanaya's house helping her pack.
She's supposed to be moving in with her girlfriend today and she needed some help putting things up.
I walk into the dimly lit living room to see Dave asleep on the couch.
What a prick. It's only 2 pm, I haven't had anything to eat all day, and I even texted him that I was on my way home. This ass
I quietly approached the couch and poke Dave's face gently. He sleepily brushes my hand away as I let out a small laugh.
"Daveeeee wake upppp.... don't make me boop you..."
Dave shifts his body a bit and I shrug my shoulders
"Welp you're askin for it."
My finger slowly approaches his nose before I tap his nose letting out a loud 'boop'.
Dave's crimson red eyes flutter open looking me directly into mine.
"You did not just boop my nose."
"Oh shut up you ass. You deserved it. There I was helping Kanaya all day and I don't even come home to find something to eat? Or at least something to drink?"
He lets out a laugh before slowly getting up.
"Well you sure aren't booping my nose and getting away with it"
"Ohhh yeaa that's right. What are you going to do about it? And get me something to drink Dave I'm thirsty you asshat."
Dave smirks at me while raising his eyebrows
"Ohmygognotlikethatyoudirtyfuckwad"
"Karkles if you're thirsty I can always help with that problem."
"Shutthefuckup or I'll boop you again."
"I'm sure you will... Kitkat all you gotta do is say please and I'll give you something to drink"
"When you make it sound like that... gog no."
He lets out another laugh before he grips into my body and lays me gently onto the couch.
"aH what the FUCK I'm being attacked!"
Dave moves his body over mine as he lowers his face slowly inching his lips closer to mine.
"It's been a long day without you babe..." The feel of his breath against my face makes my whole body shiver.
(A/N that moment when you feel like you can relate most to Karkat cuz I'm such a sub and too adorkable to ever be feared and my future babe constantly reminds me of it ;-; kittenDreams-V *that's right I'm calling you out you nerd* also go check out his stories cuz they're flipping amazing)
All I can do is sit completely incapable of trying to claim dominance. I've played this over so many times in my head... No matter how much he teases me I'll always say he'll regret it and I'll make him suffer...
But when moments like this occur I'm physically impossible of doing anything rather than being a flustered mess.
"What's wrong kitten? Aren't you still thirsty?"
I look up at Dave with wide passionate eyes. Before giving him a small nod.
"Just say please..."
My face turns to a candy red blush before I stutter out one simple word.
"P-please..." Dave looks down at me with a look of lust.
Dave fills the space in between us as our lips connect. The kiss is passionate yet... unlike any other kiss we've shared so far...
I slide my arms around his neck pulling his body closer to mine.
Dave than pushes his tounge into my mouth but I try to fight back attempting to push my tounge into his. After awhile of going back and forth Dave keeps dominance making me feel even more intrigued to see where this may lead the two of us.
He moves his lips down to my jaw sucking gently before making his way to my neck.
He quickly finds one of my soft spots as a moan escapes my mouth. I lift my head back from pleasure as he continues to leave hickies down my neck.
(A/N that moment when you're tryna write a quality smut chapter but a human keeps invading your thoughts GoShDaNgIt)
Dave moves his body off of mine before lifting my shirt off and over my head revealing past hickies and marks.
He runs his fingers down my chest and my hands grip clumps of his hair.
Dave stands up off the couch before picking up my half naked body and carrying me to our room. (Awh sNaP shits bout to get kinky)
He closes the door once we enter the room and gently puts me down on the bed before walking over to the desk.
I push my body up to see what he's grabbing and I see him pull out a rope from the desk.
My eyes widen as Dave approaches me with a look of determination.
I tilt my head before he reaches for my hands.
"Don't worry kitten I won't tie it too tight."
He takes my wrists before gently tying the rope around the and placing my arms above my body and connecting the rope to the back of our bed.
Dave lets out a laugh as he sees how helpless I am.
"This isn't fair... why do you always get to be the dominant one in our relationship? I can be scary... *whispers* I should be feared..."
"Kitten... you and I both know you're incapable of being a dominant even if your life depended on it."
I let out a long sigh before he walks up to the bed slowly crawling towards me.
"It's alright karkles... I know what will make you feel better..."
Dave runs both of his hands down my chest slowly before making his way to my pants.
He weakly pulls at them as he kisses me softly.
He continues to tease me before I start to get pissed off.
"Gog damnit Dave... j-just fuck me a-already"
My face is still a bright candy red as I replay those words in my head.
"Whatever you wish for kitten"
Dave pulls my pants off before he slowly takes off my boxers with his teeth.
He soon rips off his clothes too leaving the both of us nude.
Dave takes one of his fingers slowly entering it into my nook as he sloppily kisses me and I let out a moan.
Dave smirks into our kiss before moving his hand more quickly soon adding a second finger.
"O-ohmygog D-dave~"
I pull my head back and try to pull my hands down to reach for something but the ropes hold me back.
I let out a small growl of defeat.
Dave takes his other hand reaching up for the base of my horn.
Once he grips the base I feel my body tense up more moans escaping my mouth more quickly.
He continues to make out with me while rubbing my horn before releasing his hand from my nook and moving it up to my tentabuldge (however tf you spell it)
All I could feel was pleasure. I continued to sit there looking innocent and helpless as Dave basically fucked me senseless.
Dave soon adjusted his body so his DiCk (such a funny word omfg I'm so immature) was lined up with my nook.
He gave me a questionable look before I nodded my head giving him reassurance.
His member slowly entered as I let out a moan louder than the rest.
Dave gave me a smirk before his mouth moved up to my horn licking it from the bottom to top slowly.
Without warning Dave slammed into me and I grip my finger nails into the skin of my wrist.
He moved quicker and quicker before he slowly began to reach his climax.
He untied the rope that was holding onto my hands and I fierce fully pushed Dave to the bed as I placed his DiCkKk (lolololol) back into my nook and started riding him.
I gripped my hands into Dave's hair as I gently kissed his neck leaving small hickies.
Dave grabbed my waists pounding me into him even harder as he reached my sweet spot and my moans became louder than they once were.
I gazed down at Dave and slowly bit my lip.
After going back and forth for a few more minutes I finally reach my climax.
He licks up all the candy red fluid that lays in his reach.
I quickly reach behind me for the rope that once held my wrists.
"You ready for round two"
Once I say this Dave looks up at me with a confident smirk on his face as he takes the rope that was laying in my hands.
"Only if you say please..."

(A/N eek I'm so tired. Sorry for not being as active. We have had testing this week so I've been a bit busy. Thank you guys sooo much for 500 reads!! You all can thank kittenDreams-V for this chapter. He's also the nerd that keeps distracting me in the middle of writing these things. I won't post for awhile because I leave for my school trip on Monday and don't get back till Friday. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GO CHECK OUT THAT NERDS STORIES CUZ THEY'RE AMAZING he's just too lazy to ever update that fuckass ;-;. Anywho make sure you all leave questions for me to answer cuz I thought I'd do a Q and A. Hope you all enjoyed thissss and thanks for readinggg. Also go check out my other book that im too lazy to ever update on. Love you guyssss
-Randal <3

Word count- 1605