And with that I sped off to the warehouse.

As I reached, I wasn't exactly welcomed by the guards up front.

I ignored them on my way in.

"where do you think you are going" said the first body guard.

"into the warehouse"I replied.

"you can't get in" replied the second one.

"and why is that?"

"you don't have the tattoo" said the first one.

"I am supposed to get it today"

"you aren't getting in without bosses orders"continued the first one.

I attacked him.

Punching him in the face when he was still recovering I had time to get a couple of quick punches at the other bodyguard, I started chocking the first body guard while I still fought with the other. When the first was out of breath and unconscious I let him go and he dropped to the floor well that's going to hurt when he wakes up. I turned around just in time to dodge a punch from the other guard I quickly slipped from under his arm grabbed him neck from being and chocked him till he was unconscious too. Well. that was easy. Where they the good fighter?

Ignoring it I went into the warehouse. I felt so confident.

I knew they were hanging out in the back yard. That's where they usually hang out, so I went there.

Stepping into the yard, grabbing everyone's attention.

"I'm baaackk" I said, somehow I knew from Lucas eyes, he knows I didn't mean it in a way that I am back in the warehouse, he knows I meant it in a way that I am back to not having feelings.

Into being completely numb.

"hey" they all say unison.

''what happened to your lip that looks like a fresh cut"asked Freddy.

" I got into a fight with the guards outside , you should upper your security they both are unconscious on the floor."I said , they all laughed.

" you know you could've called us we would have let you in, you have our contacts in your phone."Said James.

" yeah, I know but where is the fun in that?" I said. They all burst out laughing again.

"I like her already" said Hunter.

" GURLL your unbelievable , hahahaha , anyway,so your getting your tattoo today" said Pam.

"yeah"I replied.

"let's get on to i then" she said.

" who is giving me the tattoo?"

"me" said hunter.

Wow. Okay.

"lay on the couch over there and put your hand above your head"

And I obeyed.

This wasn't my first tattoo. But I was nervous. I am in love with piercings and tattoos but never got any. This will be my second tattoo, considering the first one was with Luca.

So he took his machine, putting a cream on my skin, and did his magic.

It did hurt a little, but it wasn't that bad.

The middle part is the eye. It means that we always have each other's backs.

They arrow represents a weapon in a way. Saying that I will take a bullet for you and also it means I will kill for you.

And the circle around it is the sun. It represents infinity, since the sun doesn't die.

So it means in general, I will always have your back, I will take a bullet for you, I will kill for you, and this promise in infinite.

Wait it's like I have heard this before.

Flashback to Anastasia at around 13  years old.

" Anastasia, listen to me. I love you, I will always have your back to the point where I would take a bullet for you, I will even kill for you, and this promise is infinite" he said kissing my forehead.

"Me too Luca, but why are you saying it in a way that you are saying it for the last time"

I saw a tear escape his eye but he quickly wiped it away.

He gave me one last pack on the cheek right next to my lip half way touching my lip and left.

I was beyond confused.

Needless to say dumb.

That was the last thing he said before he left.

End of flashback

I was speechless. I looked at him and saw an emotion I haven't seen in his eyes in a long time.

I saw that he was looking at me like he cared.

No, he doesn't. He only wanted to get into your pants, and you let him. I'm not going to let him tear down the walls I built.

I put on my poker face.

"so what is the mission" I asked.

"we have a big shipment arriving today, we have to go to make sure everything goes smoothly."said Freddy.

" okay let's go then "I said.

We grabbed our guns, got into our cars and headed to the location.

Time skip

We are there and Luca is giving out orders right now.

" everyone on there positions. Anastasia your coming with me. "

He took my hand and dragged me with him.

"let go of me" I said.

"stop for a second, now Isn't the time to complain."

"why am I with you?"

"because you could get hurt and I am not allowing you to."

"why do you care? I am nothing to you anyways right? You told me so yourself"

"that's right, you are nothing, just a girl in my mafia, working for me, and a girl who will drop her pants to anyone your such a b***h"

And with that we heard a gunshot.

I now we are under attack.

So we both got into fighting defense.

4 man surrounding us.

I took two men and so did he.

Fighting, punching, kicking.

Until both of them were on the ground.

He grabbed my hand, dragging me into the docks.

We heard the code blue. Blue represents peace, so that means everyone is okay.

But something is wrong. They got off too easily.

I looked around.

That's when I spotted someone. Above the tower.

He was wearing black, but the metal silver necklace was shining on him.

I squeezed my eyes, trying to see clearer. I put on my night vision glasses. I spotted something in his hand.

He had a gun in his hand. Pointing it at?

At who?

I followed the direction. It was pointed towards Luca.

HE IS POINTING IT AT LUCA.

I didn't have time to grab my gun.

And just then....

The gun shot went off.

A/N love you guys, thx for reading, vote and comment.