Back Home

Elizabeth's Pov

"Liz" someone is shaking me. "Liz, get up!" Jess is waking me up. I look at my surrounding. I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I sit up and stretch. "I need to talk to you" she sits next to me. I squint. What could she have to tell me right now?

"Lucas called last night after you fell asleep. I- I guess Ricky was saying you cheated on him with Jake when you talked to him."
My jaw drops. "Are you freaking kidding me? That doesn't even make any sense! Who did he say that to?"
"I think just Tommy. But now they know the full story."
"Well, thank god for Blaziken. I'm gonna go shower" I begin to sit up and Jess grabs my arm.
"There's more" she says.
"What?"
"I guess Banks and Tommy got mad after Tommy found out you 'cheated' and they threw all your stuff out the window. But don't worry they got it back and most of the stuff is fine."

I clasp my hands over my mouth. "I'm sorry, Liz" she pats my back. "I don't even care about my stuff if most of it isn't ruined but- he's lying about what happened. Everyone's gonna hate me!"
"No, Lucas told Tommy the truth and now they're all telling Banks that he's crazy."
"Do you think he's gonna break up with me?" I murmur.
"I think if anyone's gonna be breaking up with someone it would be you to him."
I give Jess a hug. "Should I get my stuff before we leave?" Tomorrow Jess and I were going back home for the weekend to visit everyone. 
She shrugs "See how you feel before we leave but I think you'll have enough stuff here."

I eat breakfast then take a shower. I check my phone once I'm out of the shower and there's a missed call from Banks. When I didn't answer he texted:
"I'm sorry I got mad. Can we please talk?"

I was happy that he wasn't upset anymore but that didn't mean I was. I was still upset over everything. What did I even do wrong? I just wanted to hear Jake out.

Banks really hurt me. Getting mad at me over basically nothing, kicking me out, telling people I cheated, and then trying to destroy my stuff. I decide not to answer.

An hour later he texts me again
"Please babe."
I decide to respond
"We can talk when I come home on Monday."
"On Monday? Babe c'mon."

I don't talk to Banks the next day at all and finally it was time to leave. I don't bother getting my stuff, it was only gonna be two days.

Right when we get there, Jessica goes to have dinner with her family and I go with mine. I go to my Nana's house since she was cooking. My older brother, mom, dad, my cousin Kendall, her boy friend Ryan, and my cousin Carley were all gonna be there. I know they would all be asking about Ricky and I wouldn't know what to say.

At dinner when my Nana brings it up, I just say I didn't think to invite him. "Why!?" they all complain. "I don't know" I shrug. "Next time he better come" my Nana says. "Yeah, I need to talk to this kid. See what his deal is" my brother adds. Oh god, he was being a tough older brother again. I roll my eyes at him.