Prank Champion

(A/N this chapter is set one month later sometime in the beginning of March and it's just kinda gonna be a filler chapter. I just wanted to add something fun for the new house but it's not vital to the story so you can skip this chapter if you want to get straight to the plot.)

Elizabeth's Pov

I set up the camera by the kitchen table and intro my video. 

"Hey guys! Welcome to my channel or welcome back to my channel. As you can tell from the title of this video today I'm gonna be pulling a prank on Ricky." I awkwardly laugh and start to feel nervous.

"Come in the frame with me" I motion for Tommy to sit next to me. "I don't wanna be apart of this" he complains yet obliges by taking the seat next to me.

"Basically what's gonna happen is I'm gonna have to call Banks. That's  because him and Nordan left for a meeting this morning that's like three hours away, and they are staying there overnight. So he's not coming home until some time tomorrow. They are done with the meeting now so I'm gonna call him and say that I cheated on him...with Tommy."

We both start hysterically laughing. "This is not a good idea, he's gonna FREAK" Teeqo chimes in. "Oh you're for sure done for" I say to Tommy and he shakes his head.

"Because what's a better way to destroy a mans heart then tell him the love of his life cheated on him with his best friend?" Nick laughs.

I pick up my phone and I can't even dial his number my anxiety is so bad. "When are you gonna say it happened?" Tommy asks. "I don't know, I thought like now?" 
"No no no" everyone says.
"Say like right around the time you guys started dating" Tommy says and I could tell he was trying to do this in a way that wouldn't seem so bad.
"But make sure it was when you guys were officially a couple, because we do need a good reaction" Apex points out.

I dial his number and as the line is ringing everyone (including myself) is having a panic attack.

"Hey, what's up? he answers. He sounded tired.
"Hi" I say with a sniffle.
"Liz, are you crying?"
"Uhh yeah kinda..."
"Why what's wrong?"

I look up for guidance and they all just yell at me to do it.

"Something happened" my fake crying was starting to seem louder and realer.
"What? What happened? Liz? You're scaring me!"
"I have tried to tell you this so many times but I never had the courage until I realized I can just do it over the phone."
He says nothing.
"So you know how me and Tommy have always been super close and I guess when I moved here I like hadn't hung out with him in so long and the week that we decided we should become boyfriend and girlfriend I was hanging out with Tommy for a while..."
He says nothing.
"And we got like caught up in the moment..." I start aggressively sobbing into the phone.
"What happened?" he asks in an angry tone.
"You know what happened" I softly cry.

I wait a minute for his response but he stays silent. Tommy and Teeqo are rolling over on the floor. Everyone else is applauding me and telling me to continue.

"I'm so sorry" is all I can think to say. I let him have a few more moments of silence. I honestly felt really bad. This might be too mean.
"What are you thinking?" I whisper.
"I don't know what to fucking think! This is so fucking fucked!" he yells back.
"Well I-"
"Tell Tommy that when I see him...He's Fucking Dead."
He hangs up after that.

We all can't help but scream and freak out. "He's actually going to kill you" Jessica tells Tommy. "Why am I dead and not you?" he asks me.
"Because I can never do anything wrong."

I keep the camera on while I try to keep calling him. I need him to answer so I can tell him it's a prank but he's declining all my calls. Giving up hope, I shut my camera off and decide I'll turn it back on when he comes home.

"Do you want me to try calling him?" Tommy asks.
"NO!" everyone yells in unison.
"What if he got so mad that he decided to find some random hoe to sleep with?" Roman asks,
I flip him off. Ricky may be mad but he's not like that.

A few hours later I'm getting ready for bed when Apex runs up to me and says Banks and Nordans car just pulled up. I set up a few cameras around the house because I didn't want to miss any of this.

We all run upstairs. "Where is he?" Tommy runs out his room looking terrified. "He's coming stay there" I push Tommy into his room and shut the door. Cheo, Apex, Jess and I were all waiting upstairs for them while everyone else was hiding in their room. 

The door very loudly slams shut and I see Ricky making his way to us. Nordan behind him looking really confused. Apex goes down to see them. "Where the fuck is he?" he says pushing past Apex, coming to the stairs. "I have no idea what's going on, he won't talk to me" Nordan tells Apex. 

Leaving Jessica and Cheo behind, I try to meet with Ricky on the stairs. I go to grab his arm but he jerks it away and moves past me. He. Was. Mad. He walks down the hall and turns back around to face us. He takes a few steps forward and screams "Where is he?"

Tommy then decides to open his door so he is a good foot behind Banks and facing his back. "Yo looks like this house isn't the only thing we share" he says grinning and raising his hand to give Ricky a high five.

I have to cover my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing.

Banks slowly turns around and tackles him to the floor. I don't think he got a punch in but they're both flailing around for a few seconds waving their arms everywhere. Cheo, Apex, and Nordan all try to pull him off. "It's a prank!" we all yell. But Ricky doesn't stop. Sensei and Nikan step in and finally the two boys are on opposite sides of the hall. "We're just pranking you bro see those cameras" Nikan yells holding Ricky and pointing out all the cameras. Finally I think he starts to calm down.

"Let me see the footage" he says to me.

I bring him to our room and show him everything so he can believe me. I take out my camera and continue filming his reaction. "Why the fuck would you do that?" he stands up. I start to giggle. "This isn't funny" he was really upset. "I'm supposed to be in a hotel right now that I paid to stay at but you made me drive three hours at night in the rain in a dead silent car for nothing."

He opens the door to leave and is greeted with a smiling Tomperrr eating a bowl of cereal. "Move" Ricky snaps but Tommy uses his one arm to pull him in for a side hug. "Awww you can't be mad at me" he says while Ricky is trying to squirm out of his grip. "Yes I can be" he responds. "Quick get us for the thumbnail" Tommy says and I get a clip of Tommy holding up his bowl of cereal looking happy, with an arm around an unamused Banks.

When I'm done Ricky makes his way past him and goes downstairs. He's down there for about 20 minutes before I decide to film again. I take out my camera. "So he's just down there watching tv" I zoom in on him on the couch. "I think I'm just gonna let him be cuz he's really upset."

I go to our room and am watching youtube videos. He slams the door shut, walks in, and flops on the bed. He doesn't say anything just goes on his phone. I take out my camera. "Are you still mad at me?" I ask, the camera faced to both of us. He looks over to me. "Why are you still filming?" he asks. "Are you still mad at me?" I ask again, this time louder. "I'll get over it" he sighs.
"Well I need to film the outro."
"You want an outro? Here" he gets up and walks out of the room.

I follow him as he bursts into Tommy's room and holds him down on the bed and keeps hitting him with his pillow. 

"Thanks for watching make sure to like and subscribe! Peace out!" I outro facing the boys as Tommy screams and Banks continues to aggressively whip him.